2004 - 2008 F-150

Why i will NEVER buy a new truck from a idiot stealership salesman.

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 08:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
After a day of offroading and mudding in my jeep, I would go to the self service car washes to clean mud off. I used the brush on the paint. I wouldn't do it with the truck, but the jeep was different. It had scratches all over from brush and trees on the trails, so I wasn't too worried about the foam brush.

Old 02-21-2010, 12:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would NEVER use the foam brush, it's not that im worried about the foam brush, it's that im worried about what people scrubbed with the foam brush.

Old 02-21-2010, 12:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fx4tough07
I would NEVER use the foam brush, it's not that im worried about the foam brush, it's that im worried about what people scrubbed with the foam brush.
I always pressure washed the brush out before using it. But I still wouldn't use it on a new vehicle.

Old 02-21-2010, 09:41 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by fx4tough07
Sorry for rambling it just pisses me off how much salesman think they know about cars/trucks and then they go and do the stupidest things EVER. IF and thats a BIG IF, dont start at the wheel wells and tires then move to the paint. IDIOT
Reminds me of the shared soap in the shower advice I heard from a high school coach one. He said you should start soaping your head, working down to your feet, but you do your but last for obvious reasons. then you put the soap back in the soap dish for the next student to use.

Quick Reply: Why i will NEVER buy a new truck from a idiot stealership salesman.