2004 - 2008 F-150

My thread...A few probs/questions

Old 01-27-2010, 11:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My thread...A few probs/questions

Gonna be kinda long, so i'll apologize upfront...Okay, some of the things i'm gonna mention, i know i've read on here before, but have had little luck searching for some of them lately ***2004 f150 scab 4x4 lariat***

1) The weather stripping between the hood and windshield
(about 8" long piece) is now gone...i'd glued it back several times, but it is now gone and i need to replace...

2) My reverse sensors used to beep as soon as i put the truck in reverse (even with nothing behind me)...now they dont beep @ all and niether of my reverse lights work....

3) My damn ashtray (i dont smoke) rattles just a little bit, but the bigger problem is that it is constantly coming open on its own whenever on rough roads (south louisiana has plenty of those), but when there is a time that i need to open it to get change/misc. keys out of it, i have to almost beat on it make it open...

4) This is more of a request...a lot of the older threads' pics' are no longer working / available...my truck will be paid off in a few months and i'll be installing a fabtech 6"..
...i already have 2.5" level kit and 35's...i was wondering if anyone has some good pics of someone running this setup, b/c i'm not sure how the 35's look with 8.5" of lift...i will be upgrading to 37"s after the 35's are worn, but they only have about 10K on them right now, so it may be awhile...would it look better to just take the level kit off until the 35's are done, or leave them on

Any help is appreciated, and again, sorry for the long post

Old 01-28-2010, 08:26 PM
well, not all at once fellas !!!

Old 01-28-2010, 11:21 PM
hun? tough crowd!

"I'll take...'Bored at work ' for $500".

Search this Thread