2004 - 2008 F-150

Tasca Auto Parts?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 07:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by s27payne
Give them a chance chance to make it right. Call them back, order another one, have them overnight it and you will have it Monday the 29th, 3 days earlier. Then return the first one at their expense. I bet they will accept those terms since it was their error.
Parts should have been delivered the 26th of September via FEDEX Overnight Shipping, but was shipped UPS Ground by mistake.

However, Jason Enos from Tasca Parts did make some phone calls trying to correct the problem. "This is my 1st priority Monday morning. I am going to try and locate one and overnight it to you. I will update you Monday afternoon. I am sorry for this mistake."

On Monday, Sept 29th, I received a call from Joshua Laliberte, the person I originally ordered the parts from. He offered to refund the purchase amount and said to keep the parts as a way of making things right. (That is $410.00 in parts by the way.)

I've never dealt with a company that would take such a deep loss just to maintain good business relationships. Overall, this was an honest mistake that was responded to above and beyond what was required.

Thank you for your help Jason, Joshua and Carl Tasca Jr.

Last edited by immacc50; 09-29-2014 at 12:19 PM.

Quick Reply: Tasca Auto Parts?