2004 - 2008 F-150

bye edge

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 07:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bye edge

So ive decided to sell my edge tuner...

Just bought it two months ago and just didnt get the performance increase i was hoping for.

Yes, im sure i was just expecting miracles but i cant help it. As far as gas mileage goes, I think I got worse mileage with it...

Anyway, i already put it on ebay, but id rather give someone here a shot. I paid >$350 for it, im really not trying to recover it all, but if someone should want it shoot me a PM or post here with an offer.

**Mods, i know there is a classifieds section. I didnt post there because 1) ive seen these types of threads here in the past, so i thought it might be ok and 2) the classifieds seem dead quite often... if this is a problem please remove or let me know and i will delete.

Old 06-22-2008, 10:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thats understandable, you have a 2008. The tuning is probably a lot better than it used to be, with or without a tuner was a night and day difference for my truck. Both with my custom tuned XCal2 and/or Edge. I love the Edge, probably one of my favorite technical mods because it has alerted me of more problems and temperature issues than I can count.

Last edited by Josiah; 06-22-2008 at 10:15 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to hear that.. I love mine, didn't expect much when i was ordering it, i bought mine mostly to help w my shiftin while towing. Its a night a day change for my truck. my truck is a granny shifting slug w/o it, and i picked up 2mpg

Quick Reply: bye edge