2004 - 2008 F-150

Racing Stripes

Old 02-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they said you would have to buy a universal kit and cut the top section yourself. it does not come precut. im also wanting to do the top of my bed cover.

Old 07-21-2008, 03:31 PM
OK so I know this is an old thread.

Just getting updated options here. Ive thought about buying the ROUSH stripes and having a local shop put them on. I keep my truck in the garage so it stays out of the sun most of the time. Can anyone tell me the quality of the roush stipes and about how much a local shop should charge to put them on?

Im still tossing the ideal of having them painted on but sure its going to be pretty expensive.

I REALLY want the ROUSH Hood scope but man there SO expensive especially after you have it painted.

Open for any other suggestions Pros/Cons.

Thanks!

Old 07-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by F150FXOnline
OK so I know this is an old thread.

Just getting updated options here. Ive thought about buying the ROUSH stripes and having a local shop put them on. I keep my truck in the garage so it stays out of the sun most of the time. Can anyone tell me the quality of the roush stipes and about how much a local shop should charge to put them on?

Im still tossing the ideal of having them painted on but sure its going to be pretty expensive.

I REALLY want the ROUSH Hood scope but man there SO expensive especially after you have it painted.

Open for any other suggestions Pros/Cons.

Thanks!
my buddy had roush stripes on an 04 that sat out in the sun. they faded and got a nasty oxidized haze after bout 3years

Old 07-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the feedback styxnpicks!

Question when you say left out in the SUN was that 1 day or are you meaning over a 3 year time in the sun each day? Sitting the driveway.

Thanks!

Old 07-21-2008, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by F150FXOnline
Thanks for the feedback styxnpicks!

Question when you say left out in the SUN was that 1 day or are you meaning over a 3 year time in the sun each day? Sitting the driveway.

Thanks!
3 years in the driveway

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Racing Stripes