2004 - 2008 F-150

Stained Seats, Replacement part #?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stained Seats, Replacement part #?

I have a 2005 F150 SuperCab with light grey seats. I have some pretty bad stains on the seats (Grass, mulch, dirt, drinks) and dont think its worth even trying to get them cleaned. I also bought a par of seat covers that arent holding up so well. Does anyone know the part # to the Dark grey seat upholstry? Just the upholstry not the whole seat, for the front and rear seats. Thanks guys.

Also would this console work for my truck if I dont have a flow through dash?

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...=5&catalogid=2

Old 10-27-2007, 06:39 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If you can't get fabric for this, and honestly I would NOT reccomend going back to stock fabrics since they stain so easily, this would be a good excuse to re do the interior with leather. Check out www.leatherseats.com for ideas...

Old 10-27-2007, 06:46 PM
dont go with the original fabric, mine stains when i get water on them, id go the leather route. as for the console it will fit, the flow through dash is only needed with the floor shifter. they sell the consoles on ebay pretty cheap.

Old 10-28-2007, 04:31 AM
http://www.newtakeoff.com/
$349 for factory Screw leather seats. They use to have some for Supercabs as well. You might want to give them a call to see what they can come up with.

Old 10-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by 05'ThumpinSTX
I have a 2005 F150 SuperCab with light grey seats. I have some pretty bad stains on the seats (Grass, mulch, dirt, drinks) and dont think its worth even trying to get them cleaned. I also bought a par of seat covers that arent holding up so well. Does anyone know the part # to the Dark grey seat upholstry? Just the upholstry not the whole seat, for the front and rear seats. Thanks guys.

Also would this console work for my truck if I dont have a flow through dash?

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...=5&catalogid=2
I have my grey seat covers that I took out. I have the whole set minus the front middle section. I have them listed in the classifieds. PM me and we'll get together

Edit: you can't PM so look for my ad in classifieds under parts and accessories for 2004-2007. Or shoot me an email

Old 10-28-2007, 01:07 PM
I think I'm gonna save my money up and go with the leather seats. They are more than I wanted to spend but I think it would be better in the long run. Anyone have my pics? Thanks guys.

Old 10-28-2007, 01:49 PM
check my gallery out. I just did the leather seat conversion about a month ago

Trending Topics

Old 10-28-2007, 08:16 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have heard nothing but good reports on the leather seat covers...

I personally want to go with the custom ones to get a custom 2 tone scheme I am working for the whole truck...

Going back with O.E. seat covers is fine, IF you get them perfectly clean, and Scotch Guard the heck out of them, let them dry, and get after it again with Scotch Guard to keep them from staining.

The O.E. seat fabrics Ford has been using lately is pretty pitiful...

Old 10-28-2007, 09:12 PM
I have the grey cloth seats and the dealer threw in their interior/scotchguard protection package and undercoating as part of my purchase. 3.5 years later, my seats still look like new with no stains. Now, I hardly have food/drink in my truck, but water/rain does not stain my seats.

Old 10-29-2007, 08:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would have the old ones cleaned by someone who knows what to use and how to use it. A company that does house fire restoration has some excellent cleaning products and knowledge. If they clean up, I would then scotchguard them.

Old 10-29-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by hmfic
http://www.newtakeoff.com/
$349 for factory Screw leather seats. They use to have some for Supercabs as well. You might want to give them a call to see what they can come up with.
called them today....nothing in for the supercab.

Quick Reply: Stained Seats, Replacement part #?