2004 - 2008 F-150

Wet Okole seat cover install question

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wet Okole seat cover install question

I got my Wet Okole seat covers today and started to install them. I have a question for anyone who may have these already and have the center jumpseat. It seems no matter what I do the velcro wants to come undone everytime I lift the console lid. What has others done with this scenario? Thanks

Old 08-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by wxscpo
I got my Wet Okole seat covers today and started to install them. I have a question for anyone who may have these already and have the center jumpseat. It seems no matter what I do the velcro wants to come undone everytime I lift the console lid. What has others done with this scenario? Thanks

I would just keep adjusting it. Mine was the same for a little while.. The velcro on mine would want to come loose at first when I lifted the center console up. I finally adjusted it enough times that I could lift the console and lid without it coming loose.. Good luck with it!

Old 09-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by wxscpo
I had/have the same issue. I decided to safety pin the corners from the inside to hide the pins as much as possible. I have had them on for 3 yrs now and I honestly forgot about the pins till I read your post. That is how I solved it.

Quick Reply: Wet Okole seat cover install question