2004 - 2008 F-150

Conversion ?: Lariat Supercab to King Ranch

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Conversion ?: Lariat Supercab to King Ranch

I have a 2004 F-150 Lariat Supercab and am interested in adding the King Ranch seats. My question is where would be the best place to get the seats or seat covers (if possible) and what to do about the rear seats. Are the seats in the supercrew KR bigger than the supercab seats. I just would appreciate any advice from you experience KR's. Thanks!!!

Old 03-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mfdengineer
I have a 2004 F-150 Lariat Supercab and am interested in adding the King Ranch seats. My question is where would be the best place to get the seats or seat covers (if possible) and what to do about the rear seats. Are the seats in the supercrew KR bigger than the supercab seats. I just would appreciate any advice from you experience KR's. Thanks!!!
Yes the rear seat bottoms are about an inch longer due to the king ranch being a Supercrew. If you really wanted to due this your best bet would be to find a wrecked truck. The cost from Ford has got to be close to $2000 or more. Plus the rear seat back in a King Ranch has the fold down armrest you'd have to work around, or spend about $350-$400 on new frame and padding to have the fold down armrest.
IMO I would just hold off, keep what you got until you are ready to buy a King Ranch.

Old 03-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Keep an eye out on ebay.

From time to time you can catch a sheet of castano leather with so many square yards of leather. Then you can just take the material and have your current seats covered.

Be ready to dish out about $2000.00 though.

Quick Reply: Conversion ?: Lariat Supercab to King Ranch