2004 - 2008 F-150

Pulling some weight

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 02:10 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rodger, Rodger. . KC you need to just relax and find a new dealer if your dealer isn't doing their job.

ThumperMX113 out. .

PS: I hate everyone. .

Last edited by ThumperMX113; 02-14-2007 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KC-10 FE
That's because it was BS. I call it like I see it.

You simply can not make the claim that you stuffed a 5.4 3V into a mustang and not have proof. It was 100% total BS grand-standing. I said twice I would apologize if the person could provide even one photo of the alledged mustang. It's really sad how people will jump on a bandwagon like mindless lemmings.

KC-10 FE out...
First of all a 5.4 can be put in a mustang. There is a custom shop in my town that has one and its even supercharged. The car has an extended height hood, different ground effects and 20" wheels. They take it to car shows and sell a conversion kit for your car for the low price of $13,700.00 and change. I've seen it myself and don't care if you believe me or not. The fact is, that given enough money, you could put a freekin rocket in a car if you wanted to.
Second: This is a private forum. That's why you have to be a member to post. Therefore, your first amendment rights do not apply. The owner or moderator can censor or completely remove anything you write and even ban you from the site.
I think many members here would have been interested in your trucks problems and possibly been able to help, but you have alienated everybody with your bitterness so now you can't get any cooperation. We all have the same trucks here and there are problems we want to know about them. Unfortunately your credibility has been ruined with some of the members.

Quick Reply: Pulling some weight