2004 - 2008 F-150

Pulling some weight

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 10:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by polo2005
yes i hate FORD HATERS very much, mama said they are the devil
i hate ford haters also, especially the ones that own a ford. they seem to give us ford owners bad names.

Old 02-13-2007, 10:37 PM
A wiseman once said nothing is worse than a self hating FORD owner.

MAN LAW????

Old 02-13-2007, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by SuperSport1985
Dude I wouldn't worry about him he is crying over something and God know what that is. Dont you just hate F O R D H A T E R S ??
I have issues with my truck. I bought this truck with an open mind. It isn't my fault it turned out to be a POS. I couldn't give the slightest bit of a rats *** if anyone believes me or agrees. I mean what the hell was I thinking? I should be over joyed that my truck is a over-weight, under-powered, low quality piece of garbage.

In case any of you are wondering why I still own it is because it depreciated so fast after only 2 years that I have to save a butt load of $$$ to be able to make my next vehicle payment the same as it is now. You won't have to worry at all, the minute I get my new vehicle, I will out of here permanently. You can hate me all day long but I certainly am not a troll.

If anyone is actually interested, I will give a list of all the issues my truck has. On the condition that it's for actual intelligent discussion and not simply for insult fodder.

KC-10 FE out...

Last edited by KC-10 FE; 02-13-2007 at 11:36 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by polo2005
i wish i could put it in 4lo but mine is 2wd but the metal that was loaded was at least 15-20k pounds

I don't understand how you were able to get enough traction to even pull him, being that you have a 2wd...

Old 02-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by -TXF150-
I don't understand how you were able to get enough traction to even pull him, being that you have a 2wd...

i accelerated real slow and was careful because i at times my tires would start spinning but the f-350 was also pulling in reverse so that helped me a bit. Im was surprised also but i gave it a shot and got lucky

Old 02-14-2007, 10:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KC-10 FE
...over-weight, under-powered...
Hmmm, did you not test-drive it first? I know it is heavy, but I bought mine to tow with and that extra weight makes it very stable for towing. As far as under-powered, what are you comparing it to? Mine has plenty of power, but I know it weighs 6k lbs, and don't expect it to drive like a Mustang.

Have you had it to the dealer to check out power issues? If so, maybe to a second dealer?

...low quality piece of garbage...
You know, all manufacturers make lemons and problem vehicles. There have been more than a handful on this forum. It happens, especially when you produce 500k of one vehicle. They are not all going to be perfect. It sucks when you get one of those, but any person that doesn't have a "glass is half-empty" attitude will realize that maybe they just had bad luck and got a bad one.

If the dealer can't fix your problems, you need to take it elsewhere.

It sucks you have problems, and I feel for you, but bi*chin about it in the forum does nothing to fix your issues. Posting legitimate problems and asking for help might help fix issues, and even trying multiple dealers may help.

Oh, and to remain on-topic, congrats to polo for using his truck for what a Ford truck is intended to be used for ...that's why they're so dam fat and heavy!

Old 02-14-2007, 11:03 AM
I have issues with my truck. I bought this truck with an open mind. It isn't my fault it turned out to be a POS. I couldn't give the slightest bit of a rats *** if anyone believes me or agrees. I mean what the hell was I thinking? I should be over joyed that my truck is a over-weight, under-powered, low quality piece of garbage.

In case any of you are wondering why I still own it is because it depreciated so fast after only 2 years that I have to save a butt load of $$$ to be able to make my next vehicle payment the same as it is now. You won't have to worry at all, the minute I get my new vehicle, I will out of here permanently. You can hate me all day long but I certainly am not a troll.

If anyone is actually interested, I will give a list of all the issues my truck has. On the condition that it's for actual intelligent discussion and not simply for insult fodder.

KC-10 FE out...

Why should we believe you? I'm not buying it. Do you have proof?

Old 02-14-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by BHibbs
Why should we believe you? I'm not buying it. Do you have proof?

How about pictures? Any pictures?

Old 02-14-2007, 12:01 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by 02SuperCrew4X
How about pictures? Any pictures?

Old 02-14-2007, 12:32 PM
Do you guys believe for one minute that I haven't taken the truck in many times for these issues? The problem I encounter 90% of the time is Ford dealers are completely useless & tell me EVERYTHING is normal wear & tear. I've had the computer reflashed twice for the power issues and the last dealer to reflash even agreed that my truck seems to be down on power. I actually had to threaten a lawsuit to get my faulty fuel injectors replaced.

As far as a manufacturer making a lemon, I have no problem believing that. I've actually had a previous vehicle bought back by the manufacturer for being a lemon. Problem I have is that not a single one of the Ford dealers around here will put any effort into resolving any issues I have. Everyone of them gives me the standard line of "You didn't buy it here. If you did, we would be able to take better care of you." I simply do not have the time to pursue the matter further. It's far easier to trade the vehicle in as soon as I have the down payment saved for my next truck.

And for those that care, I do have proof of most of this. I have several invoices from Ford dealers from the many times I've taken the truck in. I'm not scanning them and posting them because they have personal info on them.

It's this simple, until they revoke the 1st Amendmant, I will post anything I like. I don't need anyone's permission to do so. I get people telling me I'm a liar every 10 seconds just because I say I have problems with my truck. No one believes me. Like I'm so freaking bored & lonely that I need to come onto this board to post how much my truck sucks just to get attention. So you guys can take it or leave it. As soon as I have the $$$ for my next truck, I will be out of your hair permanently. Until then, I ain't going anywhere.

KC-10 FE out...

Old 02-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Global Moderator &

It's this simple, until they revoke the 1st Amendmant, I will post anything I like. I don't need anyone's permission to do so. I get people telling me I'm a liar every 10 seconds just because I say I have problems with my truck. No one believes me. Like I'm so freaking bored & lonely that I need to come onto this board to post how much my truck sucks just to get attention. So you guys can take it or leave it. As soon as I have the $$$ for my next truck, I will be out of your hair permanently. Until then, I ain't going anywhere.

KC-10 FE out...
guess what tho, you pissed me off by getting that thread closed about that 5.4 3v mustang beating the LS1 b.c you came in there and talked crap about others in there, and now you wont shut up. So i have the right to ignore you, just as much as you have the right to "post anything you like"

and for the record, no one said every truck ford makes is perfect. If your truck is really that bad, go about pursuing the lemon laws.

have a nice day
Patman03SprCrw out.....

Old 02-14-2007, 12:54 PM
That's because it was BS. I call it like I see it.

You simply can not make the claim that you stuffed a 5.4 3V into a mustang and not have proof. It was 100% total BS grand-standing. I said twice I would apologize if the person could provide even one photo of the alledged mustang. It's really sad how people will jump on a bandwagon like mindless lemmings.

KC-10 FE out...

Old 02-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Global Moderator &

This message is hidden because KC-10 FE is on your ignore list.

Old 02-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Patman03SprCrw
This message is hidden because KC-10 FE is on your ignore list.
How do i do that?... (make sure you are logged in)

https://www.f150online.com/forums/pr...ignore&u=70433

Old 02-14-2007, 01:56 PM
"It's this simple, until they revoke the 1st Amendmant, I will post anything I like. I don't need anyone's permission to do so. I get people telling me I'm a liar every 10 seconds just because I say I have problems with my truck. No one believes me."

This is coming from the same guy who called the original poster of this thread a liar that he didn't pull out his buddy. You're assuming HE has time to sit around and make up stuff?

Geesh, make up your mind.

And you've already had One lemon? Makes you wonder if it really IS Ford's issue.. I'm glad I didn't sell you anything....

Quick Reply: Pulling some weight