2004 - 2008 F-150

White Dome Interior lights?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 03:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Josiah

What's the bulb # for the LED license plate replacements? Thx.

Old 01-19-2007, 04:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I do like them, Ford2004f150. Thanks a lot for the information, tips. It looks great.TxScrew, I'm not sure I just looked through this thread and couldn't find it again. Someone please fill him in on the bulb type for our License Plates. It's somewhere on the first few pages of this thread...I just can't find it.

Last edited by Josiah; 01-19-2007 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:19 PM
autolumination.com also sells leds for reasonable prices....i purchased quite a few things for my audi (which is now gone) in the past...decent stuff for the price...i used the 194 xenon superwhite bulbs (regular not LED) in my audi's interior and they worked great...(just a note for those of you who dont want to spend all the money on LED's)

Old 01-19-2007, 09:55 PM
OK since these LED lights seem to be well recieved I think I will order some from Led.com but I wanted to make sure I was straight before I ordered. Please let me know if I am correct on the proper ones.

Feeston Dome High Power WHT LED 211-2 212-2 21 and I need 2 correct? $6.99 ea.

Velocity HID WHT High Power LED 194 comes with 2 for $9.99

Is this correct? Thanks.

Old 01-19-2007, 11:11 PM
Suspended
God, I just realized how OCD we are about our trucks! :o

Old 01-19-2007, 11:12 PM
I just got mine in the mail

The reciept reads velocity leds hid white high power led bulb 211-2212-2 21 6.99
and the other reads 2 super hid white 9 led 921 912 9.99

And i got them from V-LEDS.COM

Installing them tonight.... I'll post pics in a few... although i didn't get license plate ones yet.. probably cause i don't have a plate yet... haven't received my personal license plates yet from the dmv lol...

Old 01-19-2007, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by DTheobald
I just got mine in the mail

The reciept reads velocity leds hid white high power led bulb 211-2212-2 21 6.99
and the other reads 2 super hid white 9 led 921 912 9.99

And i got them from V-LEDS.COM

Installing them tonight.... I'll post pics in a few... although i didn't get license plate ones yet.. probably cause i don't have a plate yet... haven't received my personal license plates yet from the dmv lol...
OK Im tracking with the 6.99 ones so the Super Hid 9 Led is for the map lights then? The other Velocity is for the dome? Pics when you can. Later.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:43 AM
Okay,

Well for the other grls out there that want to do this... have your boyfriend watch you lol... anyways...

The dome light was easy... pop the lens of (no you won't break it) then push the pins out of the way so you can grab the oem bulb out... it replaces pretty easy but it does have a little swivel movement... not a tight tight fit... anyways it is bright....

Now for the freaking map light, I struggled with this one for a while. I didn't want to break it, so i looked around the edges and saw screws and the first thing that pops in my head is that i have to get above the light to unscrew the lens. So i start to take the visor screws out so i can pull the top off, lol, what a mess. Anyways, I realize this isn't the right way so I give a final last effort pull on the map lights and Ta-Da... it falls out... so now i take the bulbs out, Pop the others in, and not thinking they have to go a certain way I just pop them both in, get both in, test them out and they don't work!! M...F... pull the bulbs out and turn it another direction... still don't work... then i think, well maybe they only work on one side, so tested one side out... worked... so i was like okay the other has to work... it doesn't pull it out turn it.. put it back in... it works!! I put the darn thing back up and go to test them out... both don't work... argh!! Turn around and the dome light is out to!! WTF lol, cheap things, then it dawned on me... I gotta turn the keys over THEY WORK lol.... anyways thanks for reading the girls side of this "easy" install. First mod done by me, with no help...I feel proud of myself

you guys probably don't care about my dang story, so here's the pics

Old 01-20-2007, 01:49 AM
SnowmaNick
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
God, I just realized how OCD we are about our trucks! :o
LMAO!

Old 01-20-2007, 01:52 AM
Pics are uploading, I got a couple(15)

Old 01-20-2007, 02:04 AM
Old 01-20-2007, 02:05 AM
Old 01-20-2007, 02:06 AM

Although they look light blue believe me they are not...

Old 01-20-2007, 02:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DTheobald
Okay,

Well for the other grls out there that want to do this... have your boyfriend watch you lol... anyways...

The dome light was easy... pop the lens of (no you won't break it) then push the pins out of the way so you can grab the oem bulb out... it replaces pretty easy but it does have a little swivel movement... not a tight tight fit... anyways it is bright....

Now for the freaking map light, I struggled with this one for a while. I didn't want to break it, so i looked around the edges and saw screws and the first thing that pops in my head is that i have to get above the light to unscrew the lens. So i start to take the visor screws out so i can pull the top off, lol, what a mess. Anyways, I realize this isn't the right way so I give a final last effort pull on the map lights and Ta-Da... it falls out... so now i take the bulbs out, Pop the others in, and not thinking they have to go a certain way I just pop them both in, get both in, test them out and they don't work!! M...F... pull the bulbs out and turn it another direction... still don't work... then i think, well maybe they only work on one side, so tested one side out... worked... so i was like okay the other has to work... it doesn't pull it out turn it.. put it back in... it works!! I put the darn thing back up and go to test them out... both don't work... argh!! Turn around and the dome light is out to!! WTF lol, cheap things, then it dawned on me... I gotta turn the keys over THEY WORK lol.... anyways thanks for reading the girls side of this "easy" install. First mod done by me, with no help...I feel proud of myself

you guys probably don't care about my dang story, so here's the pics
The map light bulb only works when put in one way, just flip it around =] The dial by the headlight switch can turn those dome lights on as well, make sure you have the switch in the middle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:12 AM
Cool, thanks for the tip Josiah

Last edited by DTheobald; 01-20-2007 at 03:37 AM.

Quick Reply: White Dome Interior lights?