2004 - 2008 F-150

Edge Level 2 Custom Std Shift settings...

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 10:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edge Level 2 Custom Std Shift settings...

I played with the search options, but didn't find exactly what I needed. I just got my Edge last week and used it for the 1,000 mile holiday travel. Although I am very pleased, I would still like to increase my standard shift points.

With level 2 loaded, I accessed the custom tune menu and changed all three shift points, but I notice zero difference. After modifying the 3-4 shift point, I couldn't find a way to activate and exit so I used the Menu button to exit and the programmer displays nothing. Did anything change?

I then went back to stock, loaded level 2, chose yes for custom tune, selected my new shift points, and again used the Menu button to exit. The tuner display stayed at Level 0.

What am I missing?

Old 11-28-2006, 10:41 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by po'man
I played with the search options, but didn't find exactly what I needed. I just got my Edge last week and used it for the 1,000 mile holiday travel. Although I am very pleased, I would still like to increase my standard shift points.

With level 2 loaded, I accessed the custom tune menu and changed all three shift points, but I notice zero difference. After modifying the 3-4 shift point, I couldn't find a way to activate and exit so I used the Menu button to exit and the programmer displays nothing. Did anything change?

I then went back to stock, loaded level 2, chose yes for custom tune, selected my new shift points, and again used the Menu button to exit. The tuner display stayed at Level 0.

What am I missing?
After setting the parmaters you want, you have to arrow back up to the spot that says ( ) Done. Choose that, then hit "Enter", and let it enter the program changes you have chosen.

Quick Reply: Edge Level 2 Custom Std Shift settings...