2004 - 2008 F-150

Halogen headlights and clear corners

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 10:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halogen headlights and clear corners

I know i have seen posts about the lights up front, and was trying to decide if i wanted to replace them and get the harley lights, but i am thinking for a lot less i could probably make clear corners and replace the orange bulbs with hologen and have a better headlight for $200 less, which is enough to install lights behing my grill and get an airaid jr....i think it sounds good....so has anyone donte the clear corners...and if so how did you go about making them clear...also, has anyone installed the hallogen bulbs themselves, was it easy, what was the cost, and did you break the seal ( as in did much moisture get into the actual light itself) please let me know all of this...i am definately thinking of doing both of these in the next few days if it can be done for 25-50$ and a little time...thank you.

Old 11-02-2006, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
come on guys....atleast i need your opinions on the clear corners, i have given in and bought the new bulb for the front, but i still need to figure out that amber turn signal.....i really dont want to scratch it up, but would love to figure a way to get that damn thing out fairly easily and make it nice and clear all the way...if anyone has done it please let me know,....i know i saw a thread somewhere a few months ago on it but cant put my finger on where, i did a search on here, with many questions about the mod but no install info.....

Quick Reply: Halogen headlights and clear corners