2004 - 2008 F-150

Great customer service from Jusnes Modified!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by abomb1
This kind of service is rare and I thought it would be worth mentioning. I know I will do business with them in the future.
Originally Posted by gatkins94
Bob (With Jusnes Modified) lives right up the street from me, I ordered a Volant intake from him, and he offered to come help me install it if I needed help. I didn't, but though it was nice of him to offer.
Originally Posted by caimakale
Great customer service and a big to the guys at Jusnes. They could have let it go, and only replaced them as customers complained, but they identified it was a problem and sent out the fix accross the board.
Originally Posted by RockPick
Bob is a super good guy... that can't be said enough...
Originally Posted by ChappyFX4
I was very impressed as well with the customer service.
Originally Posted by FX4 Matt
I also got the new harness, and the customer service is great!
Originally Posted by azmidget91
bob is a great guy
Nothing but good things to say about Bob? I got ya all beat.
I got rid of my F150 3 months ago and got a Fusion. I have an Xcal2 that I can't give away. I joined a Fusion message board where Bob is a sponsor. I asked him a few questions about having tunes made for my Fusion and how to put them on the Xcal2 and he was very helpful. I was still trying to decide about getting any tunes. Then I see a thread on the Fusion board from Bob offering a FREE 87 octane performance tune for anyone with a tuner to try. I Emailed Bob with my info and today I received my FREE 87 performance tune. I haven't had a chance to load it yet. I'm not even a customer yet and he's got me sold.

Last edited by RED WING NUT; 09-05-2006 at 08:42 PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by azmidget91
hmm never hear this about troyer

bob is a great guy i talk to him quite offten i even have the pullies jlt intake and eibach lowering shackles right off of his truck, just saving my pennies for the xcal2, even if thier prices were higher i would still buy from them

No need in bashing Troyer's customer service...
There are way more 100% satisfied Troyer Customers here on this site than Jusnes Modified, I have bought from both and 100% satisfied with BOTH...

Mike Troyer and Bob Jusne are both super on customer service...

my 2 cents...

Old 09-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I will say this aloud...

If you want to start a Us versus Them thread, go away. I'm not going to tolerate it... and it, simply put, **WILL NOT** be tolerated here.

We've had FAR too many of these stupid moronic immature crappy bashing threads. I'm tired of them.

I have ZERO problems with you supporting Bob publically on this forum. He runs a nice business and I'm sure his service is fantastic. I don't care if you've dealt with every custom tuner on the planet or this side of the Mississippi... if you start doing an 'My Daddy is Better than Your Daddy' thing, you will be dismissed. I've dealt with this crap far too much on this forum.

Old 09-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I don't even own a damn tuner, but I haven't read anything but good from both Jusnes and Troyer.

And since when was getting free stuff a requirement for a good company?

edited for speeling

Last edited by Quintin; 09-05-2006 at 08:34 PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by RockPick
I will say this aloud...

If you want to start a Us versus Them thread, go away. I'm not going to tolerate it... and it, simply put, **WILL NOT** be tolerated here.

We've had FAR too many of these stupid moronic immature crappy bashing threads. I'm tired of them.

I have ZERO problems with you supporting Bob publically on this forum. He runs a nice business and I'm sure his service is fantastic. I don't care if you've dealt with every custom tuner on the planet or this side of the Mississippi... if you start doing an 'My Daddy is Better than Your Daddy' thing, you will be dismissed. I've dealt with this crap far too much on this forum.
I just wanted to bring this up once again.... **NOTHING** on this forum gets under my skin faster than this type of garbage. Like it or not, you will be permanently banned from f150online.com if you are here to cause a problem.

Old 09-07-2006, 05:38 PM
sorry im not here to cause problems

Old 09-30-2016, 05:35 PM
I never got any credit.

Quick Reply: Great customer service from Jusnes Modified!