2004 - 2008 F-150

Thank You Fabtech ;)

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 01:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nates06SCab
Geez...Fabtech...:shakeshead:
same here...

i believe that too......but...after 2 times....id use my second philosophy....use force if neccesary! haha

Old 05-27-2006, 01:10 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Josiah
Alright, well fabtech sent me the entire box that has the coilovers in it (along with the blocks, front tracbars, other lift components, etc). They sent me scratched up coilovers once again, I'm sure these are returns by the looks of it (the coilovers are scratched where it's very viewable) and half the top of the coilover was hanging out of the box. I think this is pretty unnacceptable but I should probably be reluctant anyone was able to help. When I say scratched I mean grinded, this is the second time, at least the first set was grinded on spots not so easily viewable. What would you do in this situation.

Edit: Just took a look at the nitrogen nipple, thats chipped (the entire threads are chipped away) and the nozzle is dented in, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to fill these up as is. I need to get some pics, give me a minute. I am definitely not keeping them now, I wonder if the Tech Manager knew (contacting him now).
Josiah, in the above post do you mean they sent you those tubular struts, like the ones behind your front tire in this photo???

Old 05-27-2006, 01:13 AM
SnowmaNick
I use to handle the returns department for a motorcycle parts company. Generally, it's best to be cool to the guy on the phone and just use reason. Email him the photo's. Sometimes returned parts aren't checked like they are supposed to and are put back into inventory. Keep your cool and explain this is unacceptable and you need this to get taken care of. Fabtech is a known company and would obviously not want people to hear they are shipping bad parts. Best of luck, tha really sucks.

Old 05-27-2006, 01:46 AM
I wish belltechs customer support was that good. I can't get freaking instructions from them

Old 05-27-2006, 02:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have been planning to buy dirt logic coilovers for my truck in the next week. However after you getting bad ones two times in a row it is making me nervous

Old 05-27-2006, 03:02 AM
common?????????

Has anyone else experienced this with fabtech or is Josiah just having bad luck? I was about to order the 6" in about 2 pay periods but I think he just scared that thought out of my head.

Old 05-27-2006, 03:06 AM
Originally Posted by milo99
Has anyone else experienced this with fabtech or is Josiah just having bad luck? I was about to order the 6" in about 2 pay periods but I think he just scared that thought out of my head.

I have the fabtech lift on my truck, And it was in perfect condition when i got it.
Josiah is really the only case i have heard of with incidents like this with fabtech.

Old 05-27-2006, 03:25 AM
Thanks for the info. How does the truck ride? Do you have the dirt logic? I really want to order it pretty soon. Did you have to change anything else regarding suspension and do you really need trac bars?

Thanks

Old 05-28-2006, 12:53 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by -TXF150-
Josiah, in the above post do you mean they sent you those tubular struts, like the ones behind your front tire in this photo???

BUMP

Old 05-28-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by milo99
Thanks for the info. How does the truck ride? Do you have the dirt logic? I really want to order it pretty soon. Did you have to change anything else regarding suspension and do you really need trac bars?

Thanks
Nope i dont have the dirt logics but i really want to upgrade and get then in the next couple of weeks.

Nope, you dont need to change anything else, and you dont need trac bars. I dont have then and dont experience any axle wrap with my 35"s. Actully when towing my boat i can feel it slightly but that is with a 6500lbs load on the back..

Quick Reply: Thank You Fabtech ;)