2004 - 2008 F-150

??? About XLT/Lariat Grille

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 08:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ??? About XLT/Lariat Grille

Yes, I did search...

Couple of quick grille questions...

1. Does the honeycomb inner grille come out of the surround easily? It looks to me like it's only a few screws and a few plastic tabs.

2. Does anyone know where I can get the honeycomb only? What I'm wanting to do is keep the chrome surround and switch out the stupid Lariat beige/gold honeycomb for the XLT black honeycomb. I hate the "Arizona Beige"/gold if anyone's curious as to why I want to do this. I freaking hate my wheels too, they have the stupid "Arizon Beige" color on the spokes.

KC-10 FE out...

Old 04-25-2006, 03:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KC-10 FE
Yes, I did search...

Couple of quick grille questions...

1. Does the honeycomb inner grille come out of the surround easily? It looks to me like it's only a few screws and a few plastic tabs.

2. Does anyone know where I can get the honeycomb only? What I'm wanting to do is keep the chrome surround and switch out the stupid Lariat beige/gold honeycomb for the XLT black honeycomb. I hate the "Arizona Beige"/gold if anyone's curious as to why I want to do this. I freaking hate my wheels too, they have the stupid "Arizon Beige" color on the spokes.

KC-10 FE out...
I wouldn't use the word "easy" to describe the separation, but it can be done.

If you find a black honeycomb, find two...... I need one also. I've been looking for one at a reasonable price for a month now.....and no luck.

Quick Reply: ??? About XLT/Lariat Grille