2004 - 2008 F-150

[PICS]'06 Supercrew Audio Install

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 05:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iroc - nice box on your sub. I dont personally have one but I did make a storage box for my seat out of metal and sprayed it black with one of krylons rough texture paint and it looks factory with the seat brackets and all. just something you might want to think about instead of trying to match the carpet color.

Old 06-28-2007, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE
My biggest issues right now is the sub's. I dont want to lift my back seat, so Im trying to figure out a way to get the Alpine Type R 10's back there. Ive said it before...I had 2 of them powered by a US Amps US1000 in my mustang and they were awesome. They are now in my nephews jeep and hit even harder. I gotta say, the most amazing clean, tight bass I have ever heard...I gotta find a way to get these in there. I'm wondering if a custom fiberglass box would work??
BREW

brew,

i believe the only way to get something that deep in there is to lift the back seat up. that's the same boat i'm in right now. the new alpine type s 10s are only 4 5/8 deep and will fit in a box without having to lift the seats. im going to try em out in august around my birthday and see how they sound. could be an option if you want to stick with alpine and arent set on the type r's

joe

Old 03-10-2008, 07:01 PM
I have recently traded the SuperCrew off..

Anyone need some mods?

Old 03-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by IROC it
I have recently traded the SuperCrew off..

Anyone need some mods?
What did you have in mind?

Quick Reply: [PICS]'06 Supercrew Audio Install