2004 - 2008 F-150

*VIDEO* Rockpick's KR on the Dyno at Troyer Performance

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 10:22 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yeah... I was hoping to meet more folks too... sorry I had to bolt out so quickly. My job, as usual, screwed up my schedule and forced me to get back a bit quicker than what I had really wanted to do...

I got back only to learn that my Sunday trip to Missouri (which was the reason for coming back early) got snubbed and I'm going next week now. Go figure.

Old 04-11-2006, 10:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RP that sounded mean! I've got a Magnaflow, and I've never heard mine outside of the truck, but yours sounds good! Nice rev limiter.

Old 04-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Sounded good....waiting on my chip....should be arriving any day...

Old 04-11-2006, 01:25 PM
So was that pull in second gear? Mine took forever to hit the rev when I dynoed mine. We make pretty darn near the same numbers with the same type of mods but different brands. Nice Video, can anyone giv e me a hint on how to put a video up of my dyno run? Nice truck by the way. Rich.

Old 04-11-2006, 01:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cobraman302
So was that pull in second gear? Mine took forever to hit the rev when I dynoed mine. We make pretty darn near the same numbers with the same type of mods but different brands. Nice Video, can anyone giv e me a hint on how to put a video up of my dyno run? Nice truck by the way. Rich.
I wish more people would post their dyno's in their sig like us, it's nice to compare. I wonder who has the most hp/tq with bolt-on's, I know at one time it was fatherford I believe, but what about now (he's vortech'd now). I think I'm going to dyno my truck again with my front driveshaft not spinning.

Old 04-11-2006, 01:53 PM

Go to www.putfile.com and upload it there ( its free ) then post the link.

BREW

Old 04-11-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by Josiah
I think I'm going to dyno my truck again with my front driveshaft not spinning.
Why do that? you would just be hruting yourself? thats like going to the dragstrip and takeing out your back seat

Old 04-11-2006, 02:45 PM
RP... That blower will add a whole new meaning to the phrase moneypit!!! The problem with performance mods is that the more you do the more you need. So, basicly you arent done untill... well your never done.

Im trying to stay away from the performance mods on my new truck after they ate my old one alive. But... i ordered an edge over the weekend. So now I will need a CAI and CAT back... and...

-stpehen

Old 04-11-2006, 03:40 PM
I know this is a little off topic, but how do I get video uploaded onto my computer in the first place. I can then figure out how to upload it to putfile so you guys can watch it. Thanks if you can point me in the right direction. Rich.

Old 04-11-2006, 03:44 PM
I know this is a little off topic, but how do I get video uploaded onto my computer in the first place. I can then figure out how to upload it to putfile so you guys can watch it. Thanks if you can point me in the right direction. Rich.

you need to get the fire wire cable or I think a USB will work ( just alot slower) and hook the camera to your computer and have at it. The camera should have some software. If not, I believe you can do it thru Windows media player.

BREW

Old 04-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Awesome, thanks a lot man. I owe you one.

Old 04-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Awesome, thanks a lot man. I owe you one.

HAHA..no problem, just get that thing loaded so we can all enjoy it

BREW

Old 04-11-2006, 04:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FX4 Matt
Why do that? you would just be hruting yourself? thats like going to the dragstrip and takeing out your back seat
Follow my threads matt! ;P

I had a blown 4x4 solenoid fuse for the longest time and it caused my front driveshaft to always be engaged (in 2wd). Might have robbed a couple ponies, and plus I've done a couple mods since then.

Old 04-11-2006, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by Josiah
Follow my threads matt! ;P

I had a blown 4x4 solenoid fuse for the longest time and it caused my front driveshaft to always be engaged (in 2wd). Might have robbed a couple ponies, and plus I've done a couple mods since then.
whoops my bad

Old 04-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Nice numbers Rock. I had the last dyno time on Sunday, 3:30. My first pull was a disappointing 229 rwhp. Running way too rich. Once it was leaned out, pulled a 244rwhp. I'll have to check on the torque numbers but they were still in the mid 290 range. Hopefully the hp is in the 250's once the adaptive sets in. - I'll do a pull first next time before adaptive gets reset... Truck only has 5+k miles so maybe she'll still loosen up a bit?? And you are correct, the performance bug is tough to beat! The Airaid is outta here and I have the AF1 with the 3.25" tube already ordered. I would have installed it right there if Mike had another one to sell ( he wouldn't part with the one on the showroom wall ! ) Already looking for a shop to do efans and pullies. LOL I need to stop this!

Quick Reply: *VIDEO* Rockpick's KR on the Dyno at Troyer Performance