2004 - 2008 F-150

this is bs, edge customer service sucks

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i am still waiting on a reply from edge... i sure am glad that this was not my truck....edge is supposed to call me back any BTY i was extremely nice (taking in to account as to what this problem is) i told them i would give them a fair shot at fixing this problem lets see what edge tech support is all about here.. Ford has the truck now anyways...

Old 01-25-2006, 06:38 PM
am still waiting on a reply from edge... i sure am glad that this was not my truck....edge is supposed to call me back any BTY i was extremely nice (taking in to account as to what this problem is) i told them i would give them a fair shot at fixing this problem lets see what edge tech support is all about here.. Ford has the truck now anyways...
Any status on your friends truck?

Old 01-25-2006, 09:48 PM
Anyone heard from Mire7 and his friends truck?

Old 01-25-2006, 11:04 PM
I know Mire7 and Edge is taking care of it. They made him send in the evolution and the pcm and their working on what went wrong. I've been helping out with this whole situation and Edge's customer service really went above any expectations that I had. I was really surprised when they said to send in the pcm on them and they would get it up and running again.

Old 01-25-2006, 11:05 PM
DONE thank god

Old 01-25-2006, 11:09 PM
Hahaha, mine still doesnt work !!! Thank god i am moving to SCT.

Old 01-25-2006, 11:11 PM
well mine still does not work....we had to send in my tuner with my friends pcm and edge will either fix the problem or send a new pcm with a new tuner hope this one works at least edge finally fixed a problem with the tuners

Old 01-25-2006, 11:56 PM
Originally Posted by LsuSuperCrew
I know Mire7 and Edge is taking care of it. They made him send in the evolution and the pcm and their working on what went wrong. I've been helping out with this whole situation and Edge's customer service really went above any expectations that I had. I was really surprised when they said to send in the pcm on them and they would get it up and running again.
I have to disagree with you on this one. I would EXPECT them to find a remedy to the problem. They are providing a product that obviously had a problem. It would be in there best interest to find a solution. I would call this great customer service. It's funny how customer service sucks so bad these days, that when someone acutally does what they are suppose to do, we consider it going above and beyond. Not slamming you, just what my observations with businesses are.

Old 01-25-2006, 11:57 PM
Originally Posted by Mire7
well mine still does not work....we had to send in my tuner with my friends pcm and edge will either fix the problem or send a new pcm with a new tuner hope this one works at least edge finally fixed a problem with the tuners
I thought the dealer had the truck? What happened when you took it to the dealer?

Old 01-26-2006, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by runnerbl
I have to disagree with you on this one. I would EXPECT them to find a remedy to the problem. They are providing a product that obviously had a problem. It would be in there best interest to find a solution. I would call this great customer service. It's funny how customer service sucks so bad these days, that when someone acutally does what they are suppose to do, we consider it going above and beyond. Not slamming you, just what my observations with businesses are.

I agree with you it's just so rare today that you actually see a company stand behind a product. I still feel that they are doing the right thing, it does have a warning when you first connect the tuner. However in this case it isn't anything that was wrong with the truck it was the tuner itself that was the problem. Edge should be letting us know something tommorrow, hopefully this is something that can be fixed soon.

Quick Reply: this is bs, edge customer service sucks