2004 - 2008 F-150

Ever see a grown man cry?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ever see a grown man cry?

Just have his wife call him to say his beautiful truck has been injured. Dont know if this belongs in general but I just had to vent a bit. Passanger side front and suicide doors smashed in and bedside is toast also. Some a$$wipe decided to try and cut my wife off at a turn. Stupid bastard wasnt even carrying insurance AND it wasnt even his car! God Im pissed. Hope I can get her back in shape by Christmas ( the truck, not the wife). :santa: Otherwise all my truck-related gifts will be collecting dust.

Remember everybody, be careful out there! To many a-holes on the road. Assume the worst of all drivers around you...

Take care,

Luis S

Old 12-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Wow, sucks! I'd cry too, just to let u know.....

Old 12-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Sorry to hear it man!

Is your wife ok?

Old 12-12-2005, 08:40 PM
You may be looking at some sympathy nookie tonight though.
Look on the bright side..

Old 12-12-2005, 08:50 PM
You know whats wierd? Last night I had washed her and thought It looked great. But in the back of my mind Im thinking " enjoy it while it lasts, cause any day now..." Talk about jinxing yourself. Up to this point my biggest problem had been a scratch or two left by hurricane debris. Small potatos now.

Dont get me wrong though, my first thought was if my wife was ok. Thankfully she was, but then again thats why she drives it. A little body work and the truck is as good as new, but you cant say or do the same for people.

It going to be hell waiting for it to be fixed. I pray I can keep sane in the time it takes. And unless anyone knows differently, there appears to be no "Loss of Value" law here in FL. So I am SOL as far as value goes. Ah well Time to focus on just having fun with her now that the edge has been taken off a bit...

Thanks,

Luis S

Old 12-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Sympathy nookie? Yeah right, even "it" is depressed. I could turn down any obscene, kinky, or dirty act right now stone cold without even trying.
But you better believe Ill be collecting on it later when Im "up" to it.

Thanks,

Luis S

Old 12-12-2005, 09:13 PM
Sorry to hear about the truck, I think of that every time I'm washing mine. Hopefully your insurance will cover it. As for the other stuff, remember it's only kinky the first time.

Trending Topics

Old 12-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Luis S
Sympathy nookie? Yeah right, even "it" is depressed. I could turn down any obscene, kinky, or dirty act right now stone cold without even trying.
But you better believe Ill be collecting on it later when Im "up" to it.

Thanks,

Luis S
My wife could have totaled my truck, broke her leg and lost a tooth and would have still tried for the sympathy nookie. Sure I would have no truck, and a gap toothed gimp of a wife, but nothing that Health and Auto insurance couldn’t fix.

Old 12-12-2005, 10:30 PM
You are a horrible liar. Being a married man myself, I know this to be true Secondly, sorry about your truck. Just remember, trucks are replaceable and people are not. Now get her all whipped into shape by Christmas!

Old 12-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Ok, so I suppose MAYBE I could be up for some action. But seriously, the wife is devastated. Shes pretty heartbroken about it actually. Doesnt help that she knows what the truck meant to me. It wasnt her fault to begin with and shes been sniffling and tearing up all night.

I did tell her all was well. Just gotta keep an eye out for the a-holes of the world thats all. She didnt cause it so no need to be to broken up over it. Im more concerned now with making it right again. And maybe getting her a beater she can wreck however she pleases.

Thanks for all your support guys. Its really hard for me right now. I put so much time into my truck, and then for this to happen is just a big kick to the groin. Know what I mean?

Anyhow,now we wait and see if this douchebag even had insurance. Man, what a way to end the year....

Thanks again,

Luis S

Old 12-12-2005, 11:35 PM
Just have his wife call him to say his beautiful truck has been injured. Dont know if this belongs in general but I just had to vent a bit. Passanger side front and suicide doors smashed in and bedside is toast also. Some a$$wipe decided to try and cut my wife off at a turn. Stupid bastard wasnt even carrying insurance AND it wasnt even his car! God Im pissed. Hope I can get her back in shape by Christmas ( the truck, not the wife). :santa: Otherwise all my truck-related gifts will be collecting dust.

Remember everybody, be careful out there! To many a-holes on the road. Assume the worst of all drivers around you...

Take care,

Luis S
Man that sucks, but I can relate. I lost my 1994 F-150 a few weeks ago(totalled). Illegal Mexican with an expired mexican drivers liscense in a car that wasn't his. They didn't even have the infants in their child safety seats. The cops cited them all kinds of violations, but I suspect they'll never show up to pay them. I hated to see the 94 go, but so far I am pleased with the new 2005 I bought. I dunno if it's me or what but the ole 351 in the 94 seemed to have more power than the 5.4 triton.

Good luck on getting it fixed up

Ed

Old 12-13-2005, 12:26 AM
sorry to here about your loss, hope your up and running soon.

Old 12-14-2005, 05:12 PM
The estimate is in...

And its about $5000. New doors, new bedside, and new bumper. I swear I got to get my wife a POS she can drive however she pleases. What a costly lesson...

Ill be posting a couple of pics tonight of the damage.

later,

Luis S

Old 12-14-2005, 05:17 PM
And its about $5000. New doors, new bedside, and new bumper. I swear I got to get my wife a POS she can drive however she pleases. What a costly lesson...

Ill be posting a couple of pics tonight of the damage.

later,

Luis S

Wow! $5000
So does that mean you'll have before Christmas???

Sorry to hear about your truck

Old 12-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Your insurance is covering it, right? What state are you in?

Quick Reply: Ever see a grown man cry?