2004 - 2008 F-150

06 Harley F150

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 05:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06 Harley F150

For anyone that has not seen the harley F150 in person its sharp.

The one I was in over at my dealer today was the awd/4wd model and it sit up higher than I would have thought.

The outside in all black looks great, along with the grill and lower valance. The black headlights and tail lights looks good on the truck too. Wheels and tires are very sharp on the truck.The only down fall on the outside is the pinstripe.....its outlined in blue, and the exhaust tip clamps holding the tips to the exhaust...the clamps are large.

Inside the piano black trim looks easy to scratch. The leather is a big plus. Its very soft and the whole seat feels to be leather, along with the center console. The brake and gas pedals are nice.

If I was looking for a new f150 the feel of the leather seats alone would have sold me.

Old 11-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now if we can just get some Hd takeoffs on e-bay for $80 we'll be in business.

Old 11-16-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by mlawdawg
Now if we can just get some Hd takeoffs on e-bay for $80 we'll be in business.

Yeah but they would be for a SCAB and would have that seatbelt thing next to the headrest...I dont think they would work.

Old 11-16-2005, 07:22 PM
From the dealer, (my cost) was roughly 1200 dollars for seat covers.

Old 11-17-2005, 06:57 AM
asinatra, what would be the cost and part numbers for a 2006 Harley exhaust? Basically the muffler, tailpipe assembly, and tips. I heard that it sounds great. Thanks.

Old 11-17-2005, 10:26 AM
I agree its sharp. BUT WHY THE HECK WOULD FORD NOT MAKE THIS A SUPERCREW. Its freakin maddening, arrrggghhh.

The clamp as large as Texas is also on the Lincoln LT like that.

I like the stance and will go that route until I have pennies to buy a lift kit. 2wd u-clamps anyone? I think that is all it would take. lower the back and put some 20's on it.

Old 11-17-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by 04 RED LARIAT
For anyone that has not seen the harley F150 in person its sharp.

The one I was in over at my dealer today was the awd/4wd model and it sit up higher than I would have thought.

The outside in all black looks great, along with the grill and lower valance. The black headlights and tail lights looks good on the truck too. Wheels and tires are very sharp on the truck.The only down fall on the outside is the pinstripe.....its outlined in blue, and the exhaust tip clamps holding the tips to the exhaust...the clamps are large.

Inside the piano black trim looks easy to scratch. The leather is a big plus. Its very soft and the whole seat feels to be leather, along with the center console. The brake and gas pedals are nice.

If I was looking for a new f150 the feel of the leather seats alone would have sold me.
I was over at a dealers just a few days ago. I was walking about the lot as I was having stuff done to my ride, and I came across the 06 HD like u discribed. All Black but the worst ever turn off in the world was a BIG PINK pin stripe on a all black HD! Thats very ugly, that would have to go the frist day if I brought one of those. I do love the inside with the all black finish, very shinny, and I'm sure it would be pretty easy to scratch like you said, but it's a very sharp looking truck other then a pink pin stripe

Old 11-17-2005, 10:55 AM
i've seen em, and the only thing that really caught my eye were the wheels and the front end (grill/valance). i do agree, it is a sharp truck, but ford is offering the parts for just anyone to buy, so why not get what you want and customize your own? other than that, i cant justify paying more for something that is mechanically identical to our trucks... maybe its just the name brand factor...

Old 11-17-2005, 11:05 AM
I guess im the only one that likes the pink down the side of the truck

Old 11-17-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by asinatra
I guess im the only one that likes the pink down the side of the truck
I guess so

Quick Reply: 06 Harley F150