2004 - 2008 F-150

Taking my truck to the dealer today...

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you get like all pissed off and stuff, and give them a hard time or just say ok, and then rant and rave here. You have a warranty, and your truck should be repaired to like new condition accordingly. Are you still going to Ganley West? I have an aquaintance who knows Tom Ganley personally so I might be able to make a call or something. If not I'd be more than happy to go in there and raise some hell for you.

Old 03-04-2005, 08:54 PM
I think I'd send you to another dealer too if you asked Me to fix your "Moaning Hinges" or your "Popping Mirrors"...

Old 03-05-2005, 01:55 AM
Banned
Originally posted by GunR
Did you get like all pissed off and stuff, and give them a hard time or just say ok, and then rant and rave here. You have a warranty, and your truck should be repaired to like new condition accordingly. Are you still going to Ganley West? I have an aquaintance who knows Tom Ganley personally so I might be able to make a call or something. If not I'd be more than happy to go in there and raise some hell for you.
Yes, took it to Ganley West (since after all I did buy the truck from them) I did get pretty mad when they told me this, but I didn't go off on them. My brother works for Ganley Chevy, which is pretty much across the street from the Ford dealer. He tells me Tom stops in there pretty often, so I'm going to catch up with Tom Ganley when he's in town next and tell him whats going on! I can't wait to talk him! Thanks for trying to help me though, thats very nice of you! I just don't believe that I paid 37K to that dealer and have them say no more work to be done on the truck! We'll see what Tom has to say!

Old 03-05-2005, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by TritonXLT
I just don't believe that I paid 37K to that dealer and have them say no more work to be done on the truck! We'll see what Tom has to say!
Bro, at $37K for an XLT, "Tom" should be taking you out to dinner every Friday night and mowing your lawn on Sundays too.

Old 03-05-2005, 09:03 AM
Banned
Originally posted by blitzkrieg
Bro, at $37K for an XLT, "Tom" should be taking you out to dinner every Friday night and mowing your lawn on Sundays too.
LOL the sticker for the truck was 33K, title, tax and what so came to all 37K

Old 03-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by TritonXLT
LOL the sticker for the truck was 33K, title, tax and what so came to all 37K

When you said 37K, I assumed you had bought more than one vehicle from them. They should be kissing your @ss, screw Tom Ganley, talk to Mr. Ford.

Old 03-11-2005, 01:09 AM
Triton,

What's up dude. I would visit Mike Bass Ford in Sheffield if you get everything worked out and/or your money back. Don't give up on Fords just yet. (By the way, sorry to hear about your terrible experience, and I wish you the best of luck.)

Your truck could have been one they knew was bad and were trying to rush out the door and it just fell on you. I bought my '97 from MB three and a half years ago, and the only problems are the normal ones: leaking rear slider, and tie rods. I just liked the dealer, as much as that is possible.

Just my.02.

Quick Reply: Taking my truck to the dealer today...