2004 - 2008 F-150

factory tiedowns worked like a champ!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 07:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
factory tiedowns worked like a champ!

for those that followed my original questions about the factory tiedowns in the fx4, i put a 600lb vmax motorcycle in the bed at an angle (only have 6.5' bed), anyway, took the bike from allentown to catawissa (near bloomsburg area), a total of about 85 miles one way and everything stayed where i put it! LOL
i was actually able to shake the whole truck by moving the bike when it was tied down.....so now we know besides the lighter motorcross bikes, a heavier vmax can do it to! pic to show it!

not sure how to do the image? i have it on my hard drive, do i have to put it on the f150 site under my profile?

[IMG]C:\My Documents\vmax\vmax in truck.JPG[/IMG]
-----------------f about 85 miles one way and everything stayed where i put it! LOL
i was actually able to shake the whole truck by moving the bike when it was tied down.....so now we know besides the lighter motorcross bikes, a heavier vmax can do it to! pic to show it!

not sure how to do the image? i have it on my hard drive, do i have to put it on the f150 site under my profile?

[IMG]C:\My Documents\vmax\vmax in truck.JPG[/IMG]

Last edited by jims94vmx; 01-30-2005 at 08:17 PM.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that piture sure is small, you can see it in my gallery better if you want to , click on my signature (truck), to go to gallery....sorry about the confusion, still learning the boards and how they work.

Quick Reply: factory tiedowns worked like a champ!