2004 - 2008 F-150

incentives

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 12:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
incentives

is there anyway to find out what incentives will be offered in the future months....

im trying to get myself into a new truck....but right now the dealers arent offering much....

any help would be greatly appreciated...

thanks

Old 01-24-2005, 01:43 PM
Check with ford.com for current incentives...my dealer told me that Ford had given him some dealer rebates for 2004 models in addition to what they were advertising. I think it was $1000. Good luck!

Old 01-24-2005, 04:50 PM
I don't know how long it lasts but here in Texas they have a "Texas/Oklahoma" package that allows Ford to offer down to 1.49% finanacing. Really makes the monthly payment drop. You might see if you could buy your truck in Texas. Also they have $1000 if you are coming out of a Red Carpet and signing up for another.

Old 01-24-2005, 09:05 PM
BamaScrew

Check out www.shelor.com. They are located in Christiansburg, Va. Go to the Ford section and look at the invoice prices for the F-150's. You can then deduct the incentives. More than likely you can see the incentives on line

Send an e-mail to Billy Myers - he is the internet sales guy and is a straight shooter.

I talked with Billy and had my deal in hand even before I drove the 80 miles to the Shelor Motor Mile

I just received a letter from Billy checking to see if I am still happy with my F-150 because I have had my truck for about 90 days.

If you talk to Billy tell him Kennth & Anita directed you toward him and I assure you that I have nothing to gain from any deal you make with Billy or Shelor.

This is my second purchase from Shelor and I assure you that I would go there first if I have need of another vehicle.

Quick Reply: incentives