2004 - 2008 F-150

NEW Offroading pics! Check em out...

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 09:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEW Offroading pics! Check em out...

Took the FX4 for a little camping trip last weekend...finally got some pictures up in my gallery..the area is west of Fort Collins CO about 30 miles up in the Poudre Canyon, awesome area!!...I am a true believer now, the FX4 did very well for being stock, passed the test...and i was going easy on her!! I know now i realllly want a bit of a lift and some bigger rubber! I could have used a couple more inches of clearance to avoid being so careful on tire placement... Low range is perfect for rock crawlin, that first gear is lowww...and that 5.4 has alot of torgue! Only complaint is the factory skid plates on the FX4 are pretty cheap...i dont know if they would take a good scrape from a big rock...

Last edited by COFX4; 10-01-2004 at 10:13 PM.
Old 10-01-2004, 10:26 PM
Looks like you had a good time man. Did you ever find any big mud holes, or was it all rocks and gravel? I saw the one pic of the mud, but it didn't look too deep. Anyway, glad you had a good time.

Old 10-01-2004, 11:12 PM
Awesome pics!

I got family in Fort Collins and was just out there in July for a wedding. Beautiful area and I wish that I had trails like that available here in Ohio. Great pictures and great looking truck!

Quick Reply: NEW Offroading pics! Check em out...