2004 - 2008 F-150

Need Lift Inspiration

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 07:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by dzervit
Alright you lifted freaks.... two questions.

1. Have you/Do you track your mpg's? How much of a decrease did you notice?

2. Ride quality. How much did you sacrafice? It it still a glass-smooth ride over nice roads and bumpier on nasty roads or just stiffer all around? Anybody with the Rancho RS9000X shocks.. are the lower settings cushy or not?

Ok, I lied... THREE questions..

3. Road noise. How much more? I expect more from the mud tires, but what about the guys running the bigger all-terrains?
1. dropped 2/3 but that's in heavy traffic. freeway was about the same.

2. all bs aside, mine has improved. with the soft setting, just like stock Lariat. in the middle - like FX4. on stiff, just like it sounds. best of all, off-road, great wheel travel

3. I get a bit more, but that's with the mud tires.

Old 09-25-2004, 01:42 AM
Eddy right i seen some alittle lower but then we put on the rims and tires. Finishing the 67 after 5 year restoration and it will take me about 6 months after that . Wife said charge but would rather cash it . Glad she is behind me though .i bought my 99 allready modded and my 03 well i just drove it but this 04 has me by my a&& two at once gets high dollar and i have a 68 FB to do when these two are done . but 68 is going to wait LOL. gonna get the nose up buy next weekend when the autospring gets here though.. nose is too low thats why sig dont show it . 4WD should be high and all these trucks show it. Damn sharp trucks guys . May be shorter if i keep seeing more in this thread . Hey Rhonda wish card is open MMMMMM . I'm going back to first thead and looking again . One thing i didnt buy this truck for gas mileage could have got a Focus for that LOL.

Last edited by bluestang67; 09-25-2004 at 01:47 AM.
Old 10-11-2004, 04:15 AM
Now this is truck ispiration on line .

Quick Reply: Need Lift Inspiration