2004 - 2008 F-150

electronic air suspension.

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2004, 07:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
electronic air suspension.

I was just wondering if anyone had or knew of an aftermarket electronic air suspension for the f150...Like what the Range Rovers have where it "kneels" for people to get in, and rises when there is alot of water.....from what I have read all it is compressed air forced into durable "air sacks" for lack of better word that allows the truck to rise and sink.........I would have too much fun with that....ideas anyone?

Old 05-16-2004, 08:23 PM
These kits are widely used in the street truck market to lower the truck when parked. If there isn't a kit out yet for the 04's I'm sure it will be out soon and it can't be to difficult to adapt to lift the truck rather than lower.

Old 05-17-2004, 09:21 AM
I was watching Trucks marathon this weekend and that Tailgate Party F-250 of Bully Dogs has the lifted electronic air bag setup under it. You might want to look through there site and see if the details on that truck are there. It is a red and black stretched looking thing and has 3 rows of seats inside with the flip down bed sides with fridge, bar-b-q and TV in the back.

Old 05-17-2004, 09:50 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Sticker Steve
I was watching Trucks marathon this weekend and that Tailgate Party F-250 of Bully Dogs has the lifted electronic air bag setup under it. You might want to look through there site and see if the details on that truck are there. It is a red and black stretched looking thing and has 3 rows of seats inside with the flip down bed sides with fridge, bar-b-q and TV in the back.
I saw that.

Sweet, and VERY expensive truck.

Old 05-17-2004, 10:03 AM
I had to go look it up. Mr Universe is the name and link to the truck. Looks like Kelderman Mfg is who did the air bags on that one. The truck went up and down like 8 inches if I remember right.

Quick Reply: electronic air suspension.