2004 - 2008 F-150

Rhino liner protection

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2004, 04:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by jmvdigital
Though I would still like to get the Ford bedmat (can be seen on the fordaccesories.com page) ontop of the Rhino. That would really be the best of both worlds between durability (of not denting the bed so easily) and looks (the bedmat is pretty cool looking, with the matching angular pattern that the bumper plastic has).
Like this? (Ford bedmat w/ Line-X) :

Old 04-30-2004, 06:28 PM
I had a Rhino in my 2001 Dodge, and I believe someone on here said Rhino is a little more rubbery feeling w/ more grip, which is correct. Unfortunately through the course of a couple years of sliding in and out heavy stainless steel racks and other such items on the job it began to peel and flake, and seemed to be brittle in areas directly exposed to sunlight (not sure if it had UV protection). I don't know what you do for a living, so light or limited use may not be a problem.

When I got my '04 F-150, I opted for the drop in so I won't be seeing little rust spots from missing spray-in.

Old 04-30-2004, 11:20 PM
John,

Nice man! Now that's what I'm talkin about!

Any problems/comments about the bedmat you can share? Is it a pliable rubber or a stiff plastic?

- Justin

Old 05-01-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by jmvdigital
Any problems/comments about the bedmat you can share? Is it a pliable rubber or a stiff plastic?

- Justin
Justin,

I was actually surprised by the quality of the Ford bedmat when I received it. It is fairly heavy and is pliable (it came rolled up). The surface is very "grippy" and it's thick enough to provide extra protection if you drop something heavy in the bed. My dealer sold it to me for $49.99 +tax, and it was well worth it.

John

Old 05-03-2004, 02:30 PM
BED LINER

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOUR BED MAT AND CAN NOT FIND IT ANYWHERE. THE ONLY ONE I CAN FIND HAS THE FORD LOGO NOT THE F150. HAVE BEEN TO SEVERAL FORD DEALERS AND FORD ACC.COM STILL NO LUCK PLEASE HELP. THANKS!!!

Old 05-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Re: BED LINER

Originally posted by BBALL99
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOUR BED MAT AND CAN NOT FIND IT ANYWHERE. THE ONLY ONE I CAN FIND HAS THE FORD LOGO NOT THE F150. HAVE BEEN TO SEVERAL FORD DEALERS AND FORD ACC.COM STILL NO LUCK PLEASE HELP. THANKS!!!

Hi BBALL99,

Welcome to the forum.
They have my bed mat pictured in the 2004 F150 Accesories brochure. It lis listed as "Base Part No. 112A15.

It looks like it is available here: Ford Accessories.com F150 Bed Mat

I hope this helps.
Good luck,
John

Old 05-03-2004, 03:29 PM
When I went to my Line-X dealer, they did a demonstration for me. They took a sample of Line-X and a sample of Rhino, and rubbed them together. The Line-X sanded away the Rhino sample.

Quick Reply: Rhino liner protection