I Spend Way to Much Time on This Forum

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 04:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How bout this:

In my dreams

Old 03-25-2004, 06:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Couldn't agree more with all the sentiments expressed in this thread! I KNOW I spend way too much time here, it's gotten much worse since I sold my '01. Being without a truck and waiting on one to be built is driving me crazy. The Forum is almost theraupeutic for me during this period of time. Plus, there ARE a lot of nice people on here and a wealth of information is exchanged.

The good news is, one of the two ordered is being built next week! Odds are I'll end up buying that one or if not, risk being put in a straight jacket.

Old 03-26-2004, 02:10 PM
The best part is definitely the window. And now over the last couple of days something has started out in the lot. The other guys who drive trucks (03 Ram, ~01 F150 and a Chebby) all park next to my truck in a line...should I tell the Ram and Chebby guys they should only park BEHIND my truck.

Old 03-26-2004, 02:34 PM
I know what you mean Eddy, at work we have assigned parking spaces, right next to me is an 03 Ram 1500, the owner and i banter back and forth everyday. He is as much as a Dodge man as i am a Ford man.
Simply put, Ford rocks
F150 Scab, 4.6, Bright red, 3.55LS, tow pkg, 6-cd, flowmaster

Old 03-29-2004, 10:44 AM
As some of you already know, i work in product development for one of ford's biggest suppliers.

this board is what we call an addictive technology. we have spent a lot of time and money reserching the topic of addicting technologies.
some other examples :
Sat radio
music hard drives
nav units
blackberry (remote email and messaging)
that one dance craze video game (forgot the name)
Burning man
etc.

Me...... I belong ( that is a key to the addiction, belonging to a group) ... I belong to

Ford Truck Enthusiest
F150 online
Offshoreonly ( offshore powerboating)
TotallYamaha (yamaha snowmobiling)
willysjeep

i surf at work, answer questions here about the rail system ( my excuse to post at work and can't wait for the kids to fall asleep, and the wife to turn on her taped soap opera (another oldshool addicting technology, like Tivo) so that i can go surf until bed time.

ohhhhhh the information age.......it's a good thing....

Ramb

Quick Reply: I Spend Way to Much Time on This Forum