2004 - 2008 F-150

Need Advice ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2004, 03:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need Advice ASAP

I live in Istanbul,Turkey and my Screw 4x4 2004 lariat(First and the only in here has arrived just before new year's eve and i need your help and will be very thankfull. 1-)Here is my first question i went to my aftermarket sound&vision shop today and he said he will be in U.S for an aftermarket show coming tuesday and said could bring anything i wish.So we sat and tried to make a list.We started with an in dash aftermarket dvd system(but to use that with remote steer controls we need an interface device) alpine or eclipse were the brands in this case we fully change the audiophilesystem(Have you guys heard of any interface device that is compatible??)Another choice is to use the navigation space on the upper console to put the 7 inc lcd and puttting the head unit in place of ash-tray.(just to save the audiophile which we both think sounds great).Both me and dealer was agreed on not to make any changes in speakers but open to your ideas 2-)REMOTE STARTER----WHİCH BRAND? I insisted on crimestopper but he told me about a couple of new brands like diablo or something.(i have keyless entry )so that won not be a problem also the distance would be good if it works in 300 meters range(does not know in feets?). 3-)Head-lightning i was thinking of XTREME white plus dual bulbs(HID) WHAT DO YOU THİNK?? 4-)I ordered to my dealer a couple of mods including daystar 2.5'inch lift kit and thinking of using shiny rims with 20's in summer which brand? what size wheells?(could be also spinning wheels which i think looks great)i also ordered CHROME fender trim ,tank cover,mirror covers,handle,covers,head and tail lamp covers all from putco and in chrome.My truck is all black exterior with beige interior byt the way.From carriage i was thinking of ordering (Bolt-over billet style upper and lower grille polished a 6 -piece set any thing better onthe market?? 5-)Hoping for your high patience one last Q ON PERFORMANCE i am thinking of a quad exhaust system double tips on each skirt (saw ONLY ONE in PWG) ANY BRANDS???My english is not so good so thanks for your patience once more will post numerous pictures after i am done with my mods and will share with you guysss .. this is one hell of a truckkkk

Quick Reply: Need Advice ASAP