2004 - 2008 F-150

Really Stupid Passenger airbag Question

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 05:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really Stupid Passenger airbag Question

where is the on / off switch located in the Lariat SuperCrew for the passenger airbag looks like in the owners manual its where the ash tray is and i can`t see it for the life of me .
TIA
oh and another question for the relay box /power box is it located behind the battery up against the wheel well ?if it is looks like battery needs to be pulled to install the Brake controler relay for electric trailer brakes

And for a update 300+km on it so far and WOW what a Ride !!
Just take it in to WalMart or some other large department store and drive around the Parking lot on a Sunday afternoon heheh the guys wifes where lifting their Tops trying to get some attention from their husbands heheh Cause they was all looking at my Baby today !!!!!!!!!!!!! and you all know what a Great set of headlites she has
i really feel for the Guys that just Bought new dodges they all ready have been outdone in style!! with the F150 2004 `s

Old 11-09-2003, 06:08 PM
If it is like the Scab there isn't one, it is computer/weight controled. I think the only switch is on the reg cab.

Mark

Old 11-09-2003, 07:17 PM
margenc is correct. My supercrew has no on off switch for the air bag. I sat my approx 40# daughter in the front seat and buckled her up to take her to the end of the driveway and a light came on above the cd player that the passenger side airbag was disabled.
Got to the road and put her in her booster seat in the rear where she belonged.

Quick Reply: Really Stupid Passenger airbag Question