2004 - 2008 F-150

Wife drives/wants truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2003, 06:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wife drives/wants truck

My wife drives our new Lariat Supercrew on a short trip over the weekend and now thinks it is hers. She showed no enthusiasm for the truck since it was ordered or even when it came in. One drive and she was hooked. Ford has done a great job on this truck, it is just plain too nice. For the fellows and gals that are waiting for theirs, it is well worth the wait. Two minor complaints-please put some paint on the steel rusty driveshaft and put the trailer cord plug in the massive rear bumper rather than hanging down underneath like an addon.

Old 09-15-2003, 10:53 AM
I think my wife will probably be the same. She's shown absolutely no interest in my truck, whatsoever, since it was ordered in July. She simply doesn't understand the relationship of a man and his vehicle .

And I agree with the trailer plug. I'd love to see it integrated in the bumper. It would give it a better look and feel.

Old 09-15-2003, 09:00 PM
That's terrible. Not that they shouldn't like the trucks, but no one should ever try to buffalo us on ours. Like you said, they just don't understand the relationship between a man and his truck.

Quick Reply: Wife drives/wants truck