2004 - 2008 F-150

lets have a moment of silence for other dealers

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 07:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lets have a moment of silence for other dealers

I test drove the new 2004 f150 and if anyone takes this for a drive they will not even think of going to a chevy or dodge dealer. another sad for the (others)

Old 08-25-2003, 01:27 AM
woo hoo...finally saw one at galpin ford in southern cali. Truck really looks great. They have already sold a few. We couldnt test drive it because the 2 they had were already sold and were going though paper work.

Great looking truck!

Now I realized I made the right move by not moving on the 4k off chevy trucks. And dodge's just arent for me.

A new fords coming home soon!

Old 08-25-2003, 12:44 PM
No silence here, no mercy for the others.

Old 08-25-2003, 08:09 PM
Well, I cant say I wouldnt go check out the others. I did, even after seeing the Ford. BTW, I have on on order, 04 Lariat. I got to sit in a 04 Lariat this weekend and what a beauty it was. Was unable to test drive but will do so soon. I already knew the Ford was the one for me but I had to just see what the competition had to offer. I was also seeing how much I could save by getting a 03. I must have 4 real doors. The Chevy impressed me the most, but with a 1500HD the drive about beat the heck out of me. The Dodge Hemi was great. The truck was a rocket and the sound coming from the tail pipe was music to the ears. But I was not impressed with the interior and I have reliability concerns with it. I could save some serious bucks on either truck but I just could not come to really consider them, after seeing the Ford. If the ride is anything like most have said there is no comparison.

For 04 why would you get anything other than the Ford? I guess if you are a die hard Chevy or Dodge fan. But comparing them to one another it is a no brainer. The Ford wins hands down.

Quick Reply: lets have a moment of silence for other dealers