2004 - 2008 F-150

Looking for a pic of 04 Flareside FX4

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2003, 11:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by CSPinson
closer9, I don't think they are going to discontinue the regular cabs, they are just adding two more doors for better access for storage behind the seat.
Yes, they are still calling it a regular cab, but it is truly just a shorter extended cab. I don't want two more doors back there... I'm not saying for some it might not be useful, but for me it's a reason to buy a GMC "IF" I should ever part with my '03...

Old 07-31-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by BlueFlareside
purty_2004,

If you go to the link that you provided you will see a link top right of the picture called "Forum Codes". Click on this, copy the link and paste it here. If you link to a picture not from this site's gallery, just do a right-click on the picture, go to properties, highlight the entire address and copy it (Ctrl+C). The paste it into your message and add [ i m g ] at the beginning and [ / i m g ] at the end of the address (without the spaces).

This page explains everything https://www.f150online.com/forums/mi...bbcode#buttons
Thanks, Man!!

Old 08-01-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by closer9
Yes, they are still calling it a regular cab, but it is truly just a shorter extended cab. I don't want two more doors back there... I'm not saying for some it might not be useful, but for me it's a reason to buy a GMC "IF" I should ever part with my '03...
That is true. Those extra doors w/ windows make it look a little weird imo. I think if I had an 03 I would probally keep it also. I have an 00 reg cab, love it and will probally keep it for a while, I just wish I would have went with a 4X4.

Old 08-01-2003, 09:36 AM
Is the Flareside bed plastic or fibre glass? I heard it might be simliar to the Avalanche bed. Is that true? So that would mean everytime I drove my snowmobile into the back of the truck it would cut my bed up? that would suck.

Old 08-01-2003, 01:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arctic Cat F7,

Even if the bed was a composite like the current Flareside, the bottom is still metal. One advantage of the composite material is that it is nice for door dings!

Quick Reply: Looking for a pic of 04 Flareside FX4