2004 - 2008 F-150

On Monday ! (?)

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 03:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Too Old to be too Hopefull

But I am in Southern Maryland and so it would come 200 miles by truck I would presume, and ...

Where did that train load in Texas come from ?

and ... anyway the garage ain't cleaned out yet anyway!

Old 07-23-2003, 08:47 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Ahhhh... the saga continues... LOL!

RP

Old 07-23-2003, 09:10 PM
Delivery

True, Norfolk has been building them for a little over a month, but keep in mind that they also had the first 2 weeks of July off. Anyway, i did check with someone on the launch team at our plant and they said the engineers haven't released any 2004's in Norfolk yet. So that means that none have been released to dealers as of this time.

Old 07-24-2003, 12:07 AM
I ordered from the same dealer that jstevens did. Our salesman left the dealership recently. I went to the dealership today to ask about my order (I don't have a VIN or anything). The other people at the dealer seem to have no idea what is going on and could not agree on delivery dates. I'm sure jstevens is just as skeptical as everyone else but he's just posting what the unorganized dealership told him.

Old 07-28-2003, 02:14 PM
Angry Push'em back! Way back?

As predicted the ETA was wrong. The truck is built, the Ford computer system actually had an ETA (2nd one) of 25 July.

On Friday the Ford rep was at the dealer and said "Some time in August".

(I guess that Ford VP I quoted had it wrong).

Let us hope for 4 August! Just remember I was only quoting others.

I still need to get that shed deliverered that I ordered so I can clean out the garage, so I can put the truck in the garage.

Lariat SC, 6.5 ft, Heated & powered Captain Chairs, reverse sys, Alpine Green and Tan interior.

Old 07-28-2003, 03:32 PM
Unhappy On Monday ! (?)

So I'm guessing nobody really has any clue on when they're coming in? I'm in a bind. My registration on my Explorer is up at the end of August and I'm trying to time it out so that I might only be without a vehicle for a few days in the beginning of September, so I don't have to buy a new registration for a few days. But if we're talking weeks, I may have to blow the cash on a new registration. I ordered an '04 SCrew, and if it's late Sep or early Oct, that stinks.

Old 07-28-2003, 04:17 PM
Registration

See, if you lived in Arizona we have a sort of registration roll over where you keep the same plates and only pay the difference on a new vehicle.

Quick Reply: On Monday ! (?)