2004 - 2008 F-150

I'm buying next year

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2003, 04:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm buying next year

Not really by choice...Next June I'll be finishing off a 3-year tour in England with the USAF so I've been saving for a down payment and reading up on all the pick ups. I was waiting for the '04 pricing to come out before I made up my mind and it seems the 4x4 Super Cab Lariat is still in my price range. Anyway, this may be a little early but can I assume that all you guys and girls will post pics and reviews when you get your new F-150s? Also, maybe this is a question for all you sales people out there...will I be able to make a deal, maybe even a custom order over the phone or internet? I want to get the color/options I want and I want to get something very soon (within a week) after arriving back in the USA. I can make the purchase through the military exchange service but their price will probably be around halfway between MSRP and invoice and I think I should be able to do better than that. On the plus side, I can order through the exchange, get exactly what I want delivered to the dealership of my choice and it's tax free at the sale. However, I believe most states (no idea where I'll end up yet) will charge sales tax when I register the vehicle so that wouldn't really be a benefit. Anyone have experience with that? Guess thats enough ?s for now. Make sure you post those pics and let us know how you like your new trucks.

Quick Reply: I'm buying next year