1997 - 2003 F-150

Let the changes begin

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
looks good, let me know if you need some where to store those extra harley lights

Old 09-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FordGuy24
Very clean! lookin good..Sucks about the lights
Originally Posted by c_ulater
Truck looks good Ernesto.
Originally Posted by str8t six
Man your truck is lookin clean!!!

Hope you get the lights figured out!
Originally Posted by Patman
looks good, let me know if you need some where to store those extra harley lights
Thanks guys!!

Yeah it sucks about the damn HID kit...I'm gonna try it one more time once I'm back in Cali, in like 2 weeks. If it craps out again, I'll sell the Retrofitted heads and get regular HD heads. If I do sell I guess Pat is first in line since he is the first to ask lol

Old 09-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by hunterjh
Throw some D's on that b..... Haha jk but some wheels would really set it off
Lol its gonna get some wheels down the road! but she's my dd and I dont want to lose precious mpg lol. Once its no longer my dd I'll probably bag it first, engine swap, paint, and then wheels!

Old 09-06-2012, 01:32 AM
For those of you who didn't get to see the heads on the truck. I found some iPhone pics. Here they are..

Old 09-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If pat doesn't want them maybe we can work out a trade, I have some HD replica's that are just laying around.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by coobies5
If pat doesn't want them maybe we can work out a trade, I have some HD replica's that are just laying around.
I'll let you know if I do decide to get rid of them Eric. And if Pat doesn't want them.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by CentralCali559
I'll let you know if I do decide to get rid of them Eric. And if Pat doesn't want them.
Sounds good to me! In the meantime, I may end up trying to peel them apart again and painting them black.

Old 09-06-2012, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by coobies5
Sounds good to me! In the meantime, I may end up trying to peel them apart again and painting them black.
Nice!! Well if you do keep us updated with pics lol

Old 10-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice truck man! i'm also a fresno guy. do you ever take your truck cruising on sundays down blackstone?..

Last edited by JT'S_SVT; 10-08-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Thanks brother!! I'm actually from Farmersville. It's next to Visalia. I've heard about the cruise night in Fresno, but never been. I hope to go soon.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:40 PM
I love the truck!!! Is that carpeting inside the rear seats though? If so... Stock or did you do that yourself? I have the 99 XL model and I have the oh so beautiful plastic flooring... Great for Canadian winters though.

Old 10-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by philcamlin
I love the truck!!! Is that carpeting inside the rear seats though? If so... Stock or did you do that yourself? I have the 99 XL model and I have the oh so beautiful plastic flooring... Great for Canadian winters though.
Thank you sir!! Yeah it's an XLT. It came from the factory with carpet on the whole floor. I wanna say that XL models came with the vinyl/plastic floors. Yeah I used to be stationed in Colorado and I had rubber mats in my truck. Helped keep my stock carpet floor mats from getting ruined lol. I love Cali, cuz it's like we have spring, summer, and fall and that's it.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Truck looks great. I am bias to that color anyways. A set of L heads will be one of my future mods after new tires and a brush guard. I also noticed your antenna. I was actually looking at theses on amazon yesterday. Do you still get good reception with it? Where did you get yours? I still have my stock stereo in my 2K XLT so I am dependent on good reception, unless I want to start a tape collection, haha.

Old 10-10-2012, 09:27 AM
I really hate to be that guy. Let me say that your F-150 is gorgeous and it's a blast to come on here and see what you've done with her next.

BUT.. that F-250 is just too sexy! Can you give some details about it? Lift, etc. I still can't believe you picked that baby up for 13K. You couldn't buy that truck in Michigan for that price if it had 250K on it. Let me just say I am beyond jealous. Always wanted a lifted 'Stroke! And I'm glad you haven't experienced any of the common 6.0 problems!

PS - Thanks for keeping me and my family safe every day. Hats off brother

Chris

Old 10-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by DumpsterDave
Truck looks great. I am bias to that color anyways. A set of L heads will be one of my future mods after new tires and a brush guard. I also noticed your antenna. I was actually looking at theses on amazon yesterday. Do you still get good reception with it? Where did you get yours? I still have my stock stereo in my 2K XLT so I am dependent on good reception, unless I want to start a tape collection, haha.
Thank you sir. Yeah the L heads really make a difference. To be honest I just wanted a small antenna because the stock one IMO looked goofy on it when it was lowered. The reception isn't as good as stock. But I always have my iPod plugged in and I never use my radio so the antenna is mainly cosmetic for me.

Quick Reply: Let the changes begin