Movin' on up to the 20's...

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2002, 12:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Movin' on up to the 20's...

Hello to all that come across this... I've been seeing alot of the 20's and would like to move to a set. There are two choices I am considering... the '01L version and I saw a set of BBS Delta's on a Lightning (in the "other" F150 site) and thought wow! (if the owner of this vehicle is visiting here and reading this, would you mind me asking "how much?" thanks). Anywho... the only place I've seen the '01L variety is in Ebay from a shop out in the East Coast. Being the impatient sole - does anyone know of a place in the SoCal area? Does anyone want to move up to 22" and thinking of selling their 20's? If so, please send pics and prices to my email: chshuga@aol.com. If the BBS individual is listening... you wouldn't happen to be selling, would ya?

Also, this is a tech question... I had a set of Roush Classics on my 99 Expy. I wanted to simply xfr to the 02 one I have now... funny thing is the studs are too thick?!?! Have they changed? Also, if I get a hold of some 20 or 22 (is the BBS person still there?) will they work on a '03 if I decide to get one? Or will I be getting rid of these as well?

Thanks to everyone and anyone who replies!!!

Last edited by expy_with_seoul; 02-13-2002 at 12:29 PM.
Old 02-14-2002, 01:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
expy,
Stud size changed from 12mm to 14 mm mid 2000. There is a place on the web with a 626 area code (Glendora/Azuza) with 20' replicas but the pictures show the older style Lightning wheel.

http://www.classicwheelworkz.com contact page

http://www.classicwheelworkz.com/onsale1.htm wheels

I've seen a lot of local places with 18" Lightning replica wheels but I haven't really looked for 20's. Also if you find rims what are you going to do with the Roush rims I might be interested in them, post here or email me.
jimallen2101@yahoo.com

Jim A

Quick Reply: Movin' on up to the 20's...