Michelin LTX M/S2 Tires

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 03:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Michelin LTX M/S2 Tires

I have to say these Michelin tires on my 2015 F-150 are the first Michelins I have ever owned.
245/70/17 and when I was giving my truck it's first washing, I noticed the amount of balance weights on each wheel (Inside and outside). One wheel had NO weights on it and two had 1/4 ounce TOTAL. The last wheel and spare had 1/2 ounce total weight on them.
I am glad that Ford didn't put crappy Continentals like my last F-150.
Best riding pickup I ever had and Michelins are worth the extra $$$.

Old 02-11-2016, 02:47 PM
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Barney Fife
I have to say these Michelin tires on my 2015 F-150 are the first Michelins I have ever owned.
245/70/17 and when I was giving my truck it's first washing, I noticed the amount of balance weights on each wheel (Inside and outside). One wheel had NO weights on it and two had 1/4 ounce TOTAL. The last wheel and spare had 1/2 ounce total weight on them.
I am glad that Ford didn't put crappy Continentals like my last F-150.
Best riding pickup I ever had and Michelins are worth the extra $$$.
Michelins are great tires...not too great offroad but that's to be expected. We always run them on the wifes SUV and they've been great. I prefer traction type tread on my truck tires and use the all terrain type Toyo's. Not too many complaints about the Michelin truck tires on this forum.

Old 02-11-2016, 03:16 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
^^^RIGHT!^^^ I put Load Range E LT Michelins on my old truck and I have to say they were superb! I used to think you paid just for the name. No more.

- Jack

Old 02-11-2016, 06:17 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I agree, Michelins give a great ride. I had the LTX AT2'S on for the last 4 years. Great tire, no complaints. Just hit some road debris and need 2 new for the front. The LTX AT2's are out of stock nationally (as of last week) so I had to go with the LTX MS which is as close as I could get to the LTX AT2. I will be matching up the back 2 tires soon!

Quick Reply: Michelin LTX M/S2 Tires