4 wheel parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4 wheel parts

has any one ordered wheels and tires from 4 wheel parts i ordered mine wensday night and my order still hasnt been processed.

Old 04-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Were the wheels in stock?

That seems like a long processing time... but remember it does take a while for anyone to get an order of wheels shipped to your door. 4 wheel parts, in my opinion, is an awesome company to deal with.

Old 04-02-2005, 10:22 AM
My wheels, tires, lift, and stocks took 7 days to receive from 4WP

Good deals take time.

Old 04-02-2005, 03:05 PM
mine took seven days to come from california to new orleans.

Old 04-04-2005, 03:51 PM
Welp, I order 4 pro-comp x-terrains from 4wheelonline 10 days ago and have'nt received them yet. I finally called and they said they might be on backorder because Cooper is on strike right now (Cooper makes pro-comps) and they apparently did'nt have any in stock. That was last Thursday. The guy told me he would call and get back with me on an update, and I have'nt heard back yet. Also, I had them ship me some add-a-leafs that they marked down the billing address instead of the shipping address, so now my wife knows I ordered stuff behind her back and am in the doghouse now The guys have been courteous on the phone, but I have'nt been too impressed with their service yet. I know they can't control backorders, but they told me they had these tires in stock when i order them. I hope 4wheelparts is better than that. I'm not here to rip on em. even though it sounds like it, I just have'nt been impressed with their service or organization yet.

Quick Reply: 4 wheel parts