Procharger 2011-up 5.0 with every upgrade !

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 05:06 PM
Tech Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Procharger 2011-up 5.0 with every upgrade !

Complete Procharger P1SC kit. Perfect in every way and a huge performance gain. Kit is rated at 590 hp with stock intake and manifolds. 3 year warranty... comes with everything !

Upgrades include...

Powder coated black satin brackets and head unit.
Forward facing inlet for much cleaner look.
Upgraded huge stage 2 intercooler.
Upgraded 52 lb. Fuel injector
Can be used with Boss intake with no modifications needed.

Still have original box and paperwork. Kit sells for 6100 with upgrades. Easy to install... Selling to start new project. Entire truck for sale with no short cuts taken, and with allot of attention to detail in every aspect.

4800.00 for complete kit !!! Accepting serious offers on complete truck. Thankyou.....

Last edited by go-on3; 07-29-2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:00 PM
Are you still going to upgrade the procharger? or are you ditching the whole project either way?

If I wasn't going on vacation next week and the whipple wasn't coming out in a month, I would be sending you a PM.

Old 07-30-2014, 01:32 PM
Tech Article Contributor

Originally Posted by azmidget91
Are you still going to upgrade the procharger? or are you ditching the whole project either way?

If I wasn't going on vacation next week and the whipple wasn't coming out in a month, I would be sending you a PM.
I hear ya ") Sounds like you have a great build in the works ! I was going to go with a F1 to take advantage of it building boost sooner but decided against it after Procharger retuned the truck last Friday. I can't get over how much better it is now.. I'm trying to think of every way to make my wife happy and to keep the truck and the blower but listing it till things fall into place assuming" everything does happen for a reason" ... lol. I love everything about it but made a impulsive purchase after riding in a buddies 50 foot cruiser at the lake recently... I know why big boat dealers are open on weekends at the lake now and my new project is a30 foot sport boat lol

Last edited by go-on3; 07-30-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Quick Reply: Procharger 2011-up 5.0 with every upgrade !