King Ranch

Lower Valance Grille - JackandJanet

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lower Valance Grille - JackandJanet

Jack,

I think it was you that I recall reading a thread about the Lower Valance Grille that fills in the "gap" in the front bumper. I was wondering were you purchased your lower valence grille from? I remember reading a thread about it and you posted a link, but I cant seem to find that thread again when I search. Thanks Jack (or anyone else who chirps in).

Old 02-03-2010, 10:18 PM
What grille do you have? If you're talking about a Roush lower grille, look up FoMoCo466, he makes and sells them.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by Smokin Lariat
What grille do you have? If you're talking about a Roush lower grille, look up FoMoCo466, he makes and sells them.
The grille is the Honeycomb type that is found on the King Ranch. I believe that JackandJanet has the right match and jsut wanted to know where he order it from. Thanks for the reply Lariat.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
Hi Maxs -

I got this about two years ago to the day, so my information may be a wee bit out of date. I got it from Moss Motors, in Goleta, CA, and I know I found it on the internet. The receipt has this phone number for them: 1-800-667-7872.

The part number was "337-055" and it is described as a "Grille Accent Piece, Lower". It's made of plastic (probably ABS) and has held up beautifully. It was easy to install.

Hope this helps.

- Jack

Old 02-08-2010, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by JackandJanet
Hi Maxs -

I got this about two years ago to the day, so my information may be a wee bit out of date. I got it from Moss Motors, in Goleta, CA, and I know I found it on the internet. The receipt has this phone number for them: 1-800-667-7872.

The part number was "337-055" and it is described as a "Grille Accent Piece, Lower". It's made of plastic (probably ABS) and has held up beautifully. It was easy to install.

Hope this helps.

- Jack
Thanks Jack. I actually did a bit more searching and found the thread you postd this info in. When I searched for "grille" and it did not show up but when I searched for "grill" it did. I also looked at the moss motors web site and it seems that they are all about British cars nows. I sent them a request, so who knows, maybe they still have a few available. Thanks again Jack.

Old 02-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I believe that they still have them available -- I've gone through two of them (rock went THROUGH the first one)... this part was actually made in Jasper, Indiana and marketed by the local Ford dealership. Moss, as I understand it, bought the remaining supply of them. At the time, it was called the GAP Grille Insert.

Old 02-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by Maxs Donkey
Thanks Jack. I actually did a bit more searching and found the thread you postd this info in. When I searched for "grille" and it did not show up but when I searched for "grill" it did. I also looked at the moss motors web site and it seems that they are all about British cars nows. I sent them a request, so who knows, maybe they still have a few available. Thanks again Jack.
Oh - you've just given me a huge laugh! And I bet Lenticular is rolling around on the floor too! Of course, it's spelled "grille" and not, "the thing you barbecue on". :o :o Even though I TRY to be "perfect", I never quite reach that level. *sigh*

I suspect the unit IS still available though. I noticed that Moss in Goleta had gone all "British". But, they've got other outlets all over the Country. I bet someone will have them.

- Jack

Quick Reply: Lower Valance Grille - JackandJanet