Turn Signal Wiring

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turn Signal Wiring

I have an 07 F150 XLT. I put aftermarket tow mirrors on the truck that have turn signals and puddle lamps. my factory mirrors were only power mirror and nothing else. i have wired the Puddle lamps but my truck is apparently one of the few that are not wired for turn signals from the factory. i am trying to wire the signals but need help finding the signal wires. i know that i am going to have to go to the column but does anyone know the color of the wires? IE the Driverside signal is X color and the passenter is y color. Any help anyone can provide is greatly appreciated.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:09 AM
Disregard :)

I found it. FYI, The Driver side is Gr with White strip and the passenger side is Wite with a blue strip. they can both be found in the wire bundle behind the driver side kickplate. WORKS GREAT NOW

Old 07-27-2009, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by aggierichie
I found it. FYI, The Driver side is Gr with White strip and the passenger side is Wite with a blue strip. they can both be found in the wire bundle behind the driver side kickplate. WORKS GREAT NOW
How did you do the wiring to the mirror itself?

Old 08-04-2009, 11:12 AM
I purchased the Tow mirros from Tasca and they had the wiring connection that was necessary. I then added pins to the connector on the truck that corresponded with the wiring diagram provided.

Quick Reply: Turn Signal Wiring