Custom Tuning Advice

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 08:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Custom Tuning Advice

I'm looking to get a custom tune done on my 05 5.4 F150. I just wanted to know what this should cost so that I know in not getting ripped off. Also, any members in the Atlanta area, do you know of any good places to get this done?

Old 04-21-2014, 11:00 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Main companies are troyer performance, vmptuning, 5star, power hungry performance, and I know I'm missing one more. I went thru vmptuning and got my SCT X3 with 3 custom tunes for about $420. I am very happy with my tunes. Troyer performance is supposedly the best but also supposedly usually has about a 6 month waiting list because he after so does dyno tuning. Vmptuning I think I got my tuner in the mail within 2 weeks and got my tunes about 2 days after sending my computer/hex code thru email. I have heard nothing but great things about all the others also.

Old 04-21-2014, 11:08 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
You are VERY close to PHP (Power Hungry Performance) in Winder, GA. You could get a dyno tune there. Here's their website: http://www.gopowerhungry.com/ They are forum sponsors.

- Jack

Old 05-14-2014, 10:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JackandJanet
You are VERY close to PHP (Power Hungry Performance) in Winder, GA. You could get a dyno tune there. Here's their website: http://www.gopowerhungry.com/ They are forum sponsors.

- Jack
PHP moved to Pendergrass,Ga. which is about 15 minutes from Mall of Ga.

Quick Reply: Custom Tuning Advice