Zaino wash, NXT wax?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 11:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zaino wash, NXT wax?

I was planning on using the full zaino treatment for my black 04 F150 but am now planning on using NXT wax because zaino seemed a little too complicated. I was wondering if I could use the zaino car wash with the NXT was or should I go out and get the NXT car wash?

Old 03-26-2004, 01:08 PM
I know of no reason you could not do this. As long as you are using a high quality wash, what you do over it once clean does not matter.

Old 03-26-2004, 02:14 PM
I use Zaino, though it sounds complicated it really isn’t. In any regards I would NOT use the Zaino car wash with the NXT because each product is a bit different. The Zaino car wash contains a small amount of Zaino polish in it to enhance the shine. I would think the NXT car wash “may” contain a small amount of something in it as well to enhance the shine.

So if you used the Zaino car wash over the NXT it won’t hurt anything, but it may affect the shine (probably make it look even better, like a Zaino shine) but other then “maybe” affect the shine there would be no problem…

Old 03-27-2004, 08:50 AM
I've been using up my Z7 wash, and Z6 QD over the last year and a half. I've used those products in combination with several sealants/waxes, and haven't noticed any problems. Besides, the tiny amount of polymers in the Z7 & Z6 shouldn't be enough to make that much difference.

So, if you're not going to stick with the "Z" system, I would use them up. However, I do agree with 01............. the "Z" system is not that complicated, and the process not that difficult. People get hung up on the "Z" numbers, and fail to realize that they need pretty much the same type products for any system........ the other products just don't have any "numbers".

Old 03-27-2004, 02:38 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I've used neither...

Quick Reply: Zaino wash, NXT wax?