Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leer color matched glass tonneau

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 03:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leer color matched glass tonneau

I just picked up an 02 screw fx4 with a glass color matched Leer hard tonneau on it. I do not have a need for it and I do not want it on the truck. My questions are if I were to sell it how much would this go for better yet how much should I ask for it? It does have a few paint chips but other than that it's in great shape. Any thoughts on what I should ask for it would help a great deal!

Old 07-13-2015, 09:45 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Probably about 50% of a new one. Something like that is priceless if you need it and worthless if you want to get rid of it. At least that is what I have had to deal with when I need something gone.

Good luck

Old 07-14-2015, 12:50 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by jgger
Probably about 50% of a new one. Something like that is priceless if you need it and worthless if you want to get rid of it. At least that is what I have had to deal with when I need something gone.

Good luck
Or, maybe even less than 50%. To get a good price (50%) you need to find a buyer with the same color truck AND, the same model year range, with the same bed length.

If any one of those is wrong, it's unlikely anyone will want to put it on their truck, with the exception of color. The buyer could probably repaint it to match acceptably.

- Jack

Quick Reply: Leer color matched glass tonneau