2009 - 2014 F-150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

SnapRest - the instant comfort armrest is now available for 2009-14 F150!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 03:50 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Patman
Is there a reason it doesn't go full length of the pad on the door? I'm interested but it seems like it might be "cut short"

Cosmetically it would look better if it fully matched the lines on the door, and went full length all the way back.

I'm tall 6'6" and think it would help.
I agree this could possibly help tallest drivers place their elbows on the SnapRest comfortably but it is not that easy from engineering point of view. The basic idea was easy snap-on instalaltion without use of tools so the only thing holding the SnapRest in place is the adapter that slides into the door pull recess. With SnapRest being a half longer this would be not sufficient to keep it in place. And we wouldn't like to put your safety to risk.

On the other hand - we asked the tallest drivers we had during testing to move the seat back as far as they can to test the length of the SnapRest and they said the length was sufficient. I guess there is also the matter of preferred drivng position that makes the same product feel different to different people.

And lastly - I think no product on the market can be designed to fulfill all customers expectations so for now we have to live with the SnapRest as it is and if the feedback from our customers further along the way shows that such modification is necessary, we will definitely consider this.

So, Patman, how about I offer you a full refund option if you order the SnapRest and find it too short indeed? Is this something you would like to consider?

Old 10-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Former Sponsor
Please let me quote a few our customer for those of you who are still not convinced about the SnapRest:

"I just received this in the mail, first thing I did was to go out and install it in the truck, very easy to install, only took a couple of seconds, Wow, did I need this! My F150 is going to be so much more comfortable to drive now."

"Driving with the SnapRest makes a big difference for me. Before, my arm would sit too low on the factory armrest making it uncomfortable for me to use while driving. I can even reach the wheel now with my left hand as it rest on the SnaRrest, which is how I prefer to drive. It definitely has improved the comfort level of my driving!"

So what will be YOUR story? Get your SnapRest 25% LESS with this code: SNAP25%DEAL and let us hear it

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 10-08-2015, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by RedlineGoods
Please let me quote a few our customer for those of you who are still not convinced about the SnapRest:

"I just received this in the mail, first thing I did was to go out and install it in the truck, very easy to install, only took a couple of seconds, Wow, did I need this! My F150 is going to be so much more comfortable to drive now."

"Driving with the SnapRest makes a big difference for me. Before, my arm would sit too low on the factory armrest making it uncomfortable for me to use while driving. I can even reach the wheel now with my left hand as it rest on the SnaRrest, which is how I prefer to drive. It definitely has improved the comfort level of my driving!"

So what will be YOUR story? Get your SnapRest 25% LESS with this code: SNAP25%DEAL and let us hear it

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Since this wasn't answered before, why not have one for passenger side? Talked to my wife about this and she even feels it would be a good product for passengers as well....

Old 10-09-2015, 03:25 AM
Former Sponsor
The reason is quite simple - the costs if developing and maufacturing a new product are so high that with current demand for the passenger side this just does not seem to pay off...

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 10-28-2015, 10:56 AM
Former Sponsor
Hello guys

It's been some time since we last talked and a lot has been happening at RedlineGoods :-)

First of all, the official SnapRest premiere will take place at this year's edition of the coolest show on Earth - The Sema Show! If any of you guys is planning to visit the shoe, we'll be more than happy to have a chance to talk. Meet us in South Hall Upper, booth #33213.

In the meantime please see the teaser of SnapRest official video that will also have its premiere at the SemaShow:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Rc5nQjor7po" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And remember - the "SNAPREST-DEAL" discount code is still valid and good for 15% DISCOUNT

Meet us at SnapRest.com

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 10-29-2015, 02:35 PM
Just made a 500 round trip run to the Valley and back. Was thinking one of these might have been nice. A longer one, with velcro holding the extra length to the original rest.

Old 11-14-2015, 10:24 AM
I thought I would weigh in since I purchased one of these with the discount and haven't seen anyone comment on actually owning one.

It's awesome for me. I'm 6'3" with "average" length arms, and it fits me perfectly. The length is fine, and the height is perfect. That said, there is quite a variation in combinations of people and seat adjustments but this just stepped in and filled the missing space my arm needed. As a matter of fact, I put it in place the evening I received it and forgot about it the next morning for the commute. I realized a number of miles down the road that I was really comfortable for a change! Having moved from a 2000 F-150 to a 2014 FX4 in March, I had not been able to find a comfortable combination of seat height and that infernal armrest! I never had issues with my old truck, but the newer one just seemed to never feel right. The Snaprest made it right.

I do agree that aesthetically it could be longer to match the existing armrest, but I understand the engineering challenge with that and the appearance issues don't concern me. Functionally it's perfect for me.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:16 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for your post, ATV. I'm still on the fence. I like the concept...

Old 12-11-2015, 12:27 PM
Former Sponsor
Guys!

Christmas is coming!

Time to get yourself (or your beloved one) something nice for your / his / her ride!

So drop by at RedlineGoods.com, and paste this code at checkout: XMAS2015!
And remember that the code works on top of our regular discounts scheme so depending on your order value you can SAVE up to 50%

Meet me there

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 02-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Former Sponsor
I hope you guys haven't forgotten us?

SnapRest is still going strong so why don't you get one for yourself?

The discount code: SNAPREST-$10-OFF is still valid and still good for $10 DISCOUNT!

And there's more - share your SnapRest experience here on the forum, publish some photos, and GET ANOTHER $10 BACK

And for those of you who see SnapRest for the first time - here's a short video:

Meet me at SnapRest.com

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods; 02-03-2016 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Former Sponsor
Ladies and Gentlemen!

RedlineGoods is proud to announce that our partnership with world leader in spray-on bedliner coatings: Line-X is now starting!

SnapRest will soon be available at Line-X distributors all over the US so you will have a chance to see it, touch it or even test-fit it before you order. This way you can see for yourself how much you've always needed one

So find your nearest Line-X distributor HERE and ask about SnapRest soon

Or if you're in San Diego this weekend, drop by at Line-X conference and say hello to our team - you'll find our booth easily there

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 02-19-2016, 09:04 AM
Former Sponsor
Guys

In case any of you wondered how durable our leathers are and how long our products hold in everyday usage, here's a photo from one of our customers who liked his armrest cover so much that he desided to swap the armrest into his brand new car:

Here's his full story: http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulle...install-74497/

And here's this week's discount code for you to use with your next order: 1I121YIVP678. it is good for 10% DISCOUNT and it works on top of our regular discouts scheme so you can save up to 40%

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Quick Reply: SnapRest - the instant comfort armrest is now available for 2009-14 F150!