uniroyal mud terrian tires any good?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 08:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
uniroyal mud terrian tires any good?

I saw a set of uniroyal mud TA tires and wanted to know if they are any good. They look really agresive and i'm looking for a good mud and snow tire, thanks for any input. I can get them for $102.00 apiece.

Old 12-02-2002, 09:14 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Hi johnny220, while you are waiting for a response on your question, you might want to try a search on 'uniroyal'. There are two 'Wheels & Tires' forums on the site. This one had 19 hits on the word 'uniroyal' the other forum had 42 hits. It will be easy to spot the right post as you scroll through the thread. The word you search on is highlighted in red.
Thought I would mention this as I have never noticed any discussion on Uniroyal and was surprised that SEARCH turned it up 61 times.

Old 12-08-2002, 10:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had that tire on a BroncoII about 6 years ago. That has been a while, and they may have made changes to the tire since then, so my observations may not still hold true, but here goes.

Great mud tire, fantastic traction off road. Probably about the best MT I have ever had in that respect. Poor road handling and extremely loud. Can't say anything about wear, sold the BroncoII a few months after getting the tires.

For $102, that is prolly a pretty good deal if you can live with the poor streetability (is that a word? lol).

Quick Reply: uniroyal mud terrian tires any good?