King Ranch Tire Time!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 12:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
King Ranch Tire Time!

Hey everyone,
It's about time my 06 king ranch gets some new tires. I am keeping the stock rims as I like the look of them.

p275/55r20 is the size tire I'm looking for. I am mainly do highway and road driving, with little off road time. I do travel on dirt roads from time to time, but not enough that warrants me getting an AT tire, or am I wrong?

I'm looking for what the general F150 user would get. I couldn't believe the overwhelming selection that I had to choose from.

The local Tire shop (I live in a small town) said the cooper ht plus would be a good fit along with the cooper discoverer srx. The SRX I'm looking at $950 ordered in, mounted, balanced, etc from the shop.

So what are your thoughts and options based on the information I provided? Thank you all for your time and opinions.

Old 06-17-2016, 11:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have hancook dynapro atms on my truck and i love them, i ran them on my old f350 as well and they had 30k on them when i sold them and were still about half tread, i have similar driving habits but here in new england i needed something good in the snow as well. they are super quiet on the highway but still have an aggressive enough tread to look nice as well. my rims are aftermarket but they are the same size as stock, the tires are a 275 55 R20

Quick Reply: King Ranch Tire Time!