Indicator lamp issues

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2016, 11:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indicator lamp issues

I have an 07 F150 STX which I replaced both front rotors and calipers, also installed Wagner pads and new hardware on all 4 wheels. I also flushed the system and even though I have a full pedal both my low tire and brake indicator lamps flash at times and sometimes never go out. I have a working abs and have had the truck scanned with no codes. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated since I no longer work in automotive

Old 02-21-2016, 03:51 PM
Go to autozone and have them pull the codes. Perhaps you have an intermittent wheel speed sensor failure?

For the tire pressure - have you checked your tire pressure? Might be unrelated, but due to the temperature changes. (is it cold where you live?)

Old 02-21-2016, 07:11 PM
glc
Received 763 Likes on 706 Posts
I have a working abs and have had the truck scanned with no codes.
^^^

Old 02-21-2016, 09:20 PM
I am banned from auto joke for life after having an issue with a so called manager years ago. I have had the truck checked both by the dealer and by a brake shop that I used to be a lead tech at for ten years there are no codes showing using an OTC and Mac Genesis.My air pressure is at 35 psi and living on the Gulf we don't get enough of a temp swing to cause any major fluctuations. Both front sensors were changed when I installed new rotors but the rear is factory stock,my abs works perfectly even though I have two warning indicators

Quick Reply: Indicator lamp issues